Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    inconclusive

last night I was just thinking about how we're born into life surrounded by people being born,living, and dying, and we ride the same wave for 75 years +/-. after that we have no idea. its such a limited amount of time. there has to be rebirth, or something more.
    I think that's a very flimsy claim. I think thoughts like that are just human ego playing tricks in us. You're insignificant, you don't matter in the grand scheme of things, this is it, your not special like when a tree dies it's just dead and decays.. We do too the only difference is we are aware of it
    what makes it flimsy? Im agreeing that we are insignificant... like I said, we're just on this wave of birth-life-death and so is everybody around us. its such a fleeting experience... how do you know there isnt more to any degree?
    I love winning with women
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    while we can't prove that were aren't just constantly being reborn as we die, what makes you think we would be? 
    how fleeting our existence is. this world -- this entire UNIVERSE is so unfathomably massive, it makes me think there has to be more, in some form, than this tiny green and blue planet and our existence on it.
    so to clarify -- our existing right now is insignificant obviously, but are there just 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 souls out there that embody life over time, one each. only once?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    You're trying to make sense out of something that doesn't make sense.. Not saying there is 0 chance of there being more after we die but it would be in a different plane if existence cuz were done in this one
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    yeah i guess i'm inclined to agree with nola like there's so much out there and we're just small peep of that. also do you believe in souls? no hate, but I personally don't so i don't really feel you on that sentiment 
    I dont believe in the afterlife as the bible says it, especially it being so black and white... where if youre a dick you go to the most horrible place imaginable and if youre good you go to the ultimate paradise... but I absolutely dont rule out the possibility of embodying an upcoming entity.

personally, though, I hope its like the post-death spectator cam from shooter games.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Yall should smoke some DMT
    I gotta shroom first. and Im waiting for a less hectic and stressful time in my life to do so. almost definitely in the next 12 months doe.
    If the only reason you can come up with to why you think there is something after is " omg there's just gotta be more" then yeah that's a shorty claim.. No one knows for sure but based on how life works and how we function through our consciousness what makes you think well have any awareness if anything after our brain stops working?
    I gotta shroom first. and Im waiting for a less hectic and stressful time in my life to do so. almost definitely in the next 12 months doe.
    What you ain't shroomed 

:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
    its far more of a valid claim than "you get to meet jesus and grandma in the clouds if youre good." and its not even a claim, its entirely speculation.

what makes you think well have any awareness if anything after our brain stops working?

I dont have an answer, im just speculating all of this. When we die, I have no doubt that we lose all connections to our bodies, but between total black for eternity and seeing how much more of the universe there is beyond us being on earth, I rule our nothing.
    we cant even contemplate a cease in existence, so if wondering if we dont just poof away when we die seems like ego taking over, im not sure what else to tell ya.
    You can't rule out anything cuz nobody knows but I just don't see it likely at all . The only reason we know we are alive is because of our advanced brain.. So before people this idea wasn't even thought of..basically I think peoples fear of it being the end is what keeps them from just accepting the likely truth
    cot fucking damn B-)
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Need that medicine
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Idk I kind of feel how Alex does. I don't believe in the black and white Heaven/Hell shit but I do believe there is something else after. Although of course I believe people believe that there is something after life just because of the fear of there being absolutely nothing. I guess I'm not explaining it as well as I should, but I think its just fear that plays a part and maybe deceives people into thinking there is something after just because they don't want there to be just nothing. Maybe they trick themselves into thinking it. I'm too high right now. 
    Yes keep this discussion in here. That way mc won't come in and ruin it. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    What happened to just getting high and listening to good tunes? 

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Was just about to say, you guys think of some really weird shit when your high. All I'm thinkin right now is Taco Bell.