Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Coke > Addy doe for sure
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Smoke weed everyday.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2014
    Pretty much done wit syrup. It lost it's magic. Just gives me a slight buzz and now has a bad jittery comedown. The musical edge it gave me is gone too as I no longer hear music like I used to while on it. It's become a waste of time. Depressing really. :-< Interesting ass drug tho, how the effects completely change like that. Prolly try it again in like 6 months and see if it does anything for me.
    Coulda been fake lean. Ask to look at the bottle next time. Some people take a syringe and poke through the bottom, take out a good amount of real shit, and inject it with some fake bullshit. Some kid tried selling my boy a pint of some fake shit and he noticed some suspicious marks on the bottom of the bottle. You could be buying a double-sealed pint and it could still be cut like hell if they go through the bottom of the bottle.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    he probably bought it straight from the store
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    hes talking about straight robo i think. 
    Hydrocodone syrup > Codeine syrup. I dont even fuck with opiates like that but hydro is so much stronger.
    Coulda been fake lean. Ask to look at the bottle next time. Some people take a syringe and poke through the bottom, take out a good amount of real shit, and inject it with some fake bullshit. Some kid tried selling my boy a pint of some fake shit and he noticed some suspicious marks on the bottom of the bottle. You could be buying a double-sealed pint and it could still be cut like hell if they go through the bottom of the bottle.
    I meant Robo lmao.
    Nothing compares to LSD. My boy had some liquid L back in October and it was probably the best trip I've ever had. I took 4 drops and I was gone for like 8 hours. I get really self conscious on shrooms. Lean doesn't do much for me and its expensive as hell. DMT is a whole 'nother story.
    I found that same effect wit any psychedelics I've taken so far, the self consciousness. Part of the reason that for future trips, I prefer to do it alone.
    With acid, its easy to distract yourself. Whenever I think negative thoughts on acid, its pretty easy to pull myself out of it and think about anything else. Last time I did shrooms, I experienced ego death pretty fucking hard. Made me not wanna do them again for at least a couple months.
    I forgot about mescaline. Its probably a close 2nd to acid doe. Ive only done it like 3 times cuz its really hard to find. It reminds me of 25i but a lot cleaner (doesnt make my stomach turn or give me cold sweats like most research chems).
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Never tried, but my boy has been talkin about pickin up some DMT. Share some stories fuckers.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    fuck the faggot who ruined my trip 
    Dime said:
    Never tried, but my boy has been talkin about pickin up some DMT. Share some stories fuckers.
    It's kinda like being dead for 15 minutes. It's the ultimate meditative state. The first time I tried it, I took a fat rip and just laid back in my recliner. You can't move or talk or anything. You just sit there and think about shit. The visuals are kinda hard to explain. Kinda like collidascope vision. When people have near death experiences and say their life flashes before their eyes, its just like a mini DMT trip.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thats p much the way he described it. Sounds fucking awesome lol Although I've found I don't do well with any mind-altering substance that forces me to sit and reflect on my own thoughts. Worst punishment for me lol but it sounds like it could be a stellar experience. 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    time to get gone.
    I love winning with women
    You wont freak out because you'll be completely immobile. As soon as you come out of it, you'll know. The trip ends pretty abruptly. If you enjoy it as much as I did, I'd recommend making your own. The only time I came across it on the street, the kid was charging 120 a gram. You can get all the materials to make a couple g's for less than that. You'll have some crazy epiphanies during the trip. It's definitely a life changing experience.