Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    i didn't get high the first time i smoked
    i figured no one really does
    Agreed. Unless you seriously smoke a shit ton.
    I only burned about a half a joint my first time because I was splitting it with my friends dad. I was fucked up for HOURS.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    What about your incredibowl??
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    im doin shrooms for the first time this weekend, how awesome are they?
    Start slow. Then after about an hour or so if you feel ok, up the dosage a bit. I always found it to be fun for the most part.
    see i tend to disagree with this....you could take more but then b4 the second amount you took hits you the first amount might hit you big....i always say if its your first time to take a gram/ 1.5 gram....just know the who time you are still in control of your mind and you will be fine
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I just found out about these last night... FUCKING GETTING ONE.

I love winning with women
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I smoked like half a bowl earlier..not even that. I don't even know why we bothered.
    image Photobucket
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip

Ceramic bongs are garbage
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip

Ceramic bongs are garbage

id get one of those just to have...i dont smoke at all other than cigs...

but how many people can say they have a Pokemon Bong?

exactly.
    *runs and gets a pokemon bong*

jk I don't even have my own piece yet.
    image Photobucket
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner

OMG O_O
    I FUCKING WANT ONE.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Damn part of my bong broke last night:(
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Bought a g of purple haze last night and smoked a good amount of it... stuff is intense. Spent the rest of the night watching the DSOTM sync with The Wizard of Oz and then listening to Sleep. Great time.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    listening to Sleep. Great time.
    Always will be
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Dopesmoker is now one of my new favorite songs without a doubt.
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    Bought a g of purple haze last night and smoked a good amount of it... stuff is intense. Spent the rest of the night watching the DSOTM sync with The Wizard of Oz and then listening to Sleep. Great time.
    Both wonderful things to do while high.
    edited October 2010
    I still think that it's a bit of a stretch that it syncs up "perfectly", but it certainly had its moments.

We did start wondering different things while rewatching it, like the symbolism of heaven and hell, Dorothy as Dante and Todo as Virgil (that was my theory. lol) and where the red brick road would lead.
    Epic adventure. After the show we're looking for a place to smoke this dro he got. We decide on this old pretty much abandoned mall parking lot. I park way the fuck out past where the lights can't reach us, but people in houses could see us if they really cared. Right as soon as the bowl is packed, we hear this lady talking..couldn't tell if she was talking to us, but there was already a pretty legit contact high from the show, and we spazzed. Jump we jump in the car, smell is all over, and what do I think to do? Drive about 200 feet to a parking lot on the other side and park. It's there that we light up, pass it around a few times and hear a siren. Now for a brief second I thought "Why the fuck would he have the siren on?" And then I thought "Holy shit, why is there a siren at all?" So this kid goes "Dude, if we get caught, at least we go down smoking some good stuff" and I say,"Fuck that, we don't want to go down at all." Then in a group effort, we all go "GET THE FUCK IN THE CAR." He panics and throws the lighter, luckily not the bowl, and we jump in and giddy the fuck out. This is when I decide to drive for almost a half hour down the wrong road.
    image Photobucket
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    two hits of purple today and i was gooooooood
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I want some purple haze! All I got are some decent beasters.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Damn... looks like it's a purple haze party here. lol
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    this dude i know had a fully grown stalk of haze, and some motherfuckers ganked it.