Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Yeah, he lives in one of the good states where you can have the potz
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    just to get back to the sativa and indica talk, all marijuana is either sativa or indica or a combination of both.
    sativas tend to grow tall and stringy, they are better for outdoor growing
    indicas tend to be small, compact and bushy, and are better for indoor growing.

most of the higher grade weeds these days are a combination of both,
  • n0r3macn0r3mac Posts: 635 salt miner
    ^Sativa>Indica

"Yeah, he lives in one of the good states where you can have the potz "
    Why I love cali :D
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why I love cali :D
    I hope prop 19 passes...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    It's got to
    Were California for christ sake, were made up of pot heads
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alright so I have this friend who loves to smoke weed as much as I do. The only problem is that he hasn't had a job in about 3-4 months. He goes to college and lives at home with his dad and is currently on vacation from school. So for the past month or so he calls me just about everyday asking to smoke... Keep in mind though no job = no money. So for the past month I've been smoking him up. So the other day he sends me a text first asking what I was doing AKA wanted me to come over and smoke him up. So I told him I was getting ready for work so then he sends me another text saying he's got 10 bucks and wants me to sell him a 10 sack. Now I don't have a scale or anything and was getting a bit low so I told him no. So then he keeps bothering me and telling me it's not that much and to hook him up.

So I send him a text back saying I've been hooking you up for the past month and everytime he calls me it's because he wants to smoke and that shits annoying. But the thing is I usually get my bud off of a friend of his and like I said I'm getting pretty low. How would you guys handle this?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    The shirt really adds to the situation.
    I love winning with women
    Alright so I have this friend who loves to smoke weed as much as I do. The only problem is that he hasn't had a job in about 3-4 months. He goes to college and lives at home with his dad and is currently on vacation from school. So for the past month or so he calls me just about everyday asking to smoke... Keep in mind though no job = no money. So for the past month I've been smoking him up. So the other day he sends me a text first asking what I was doing AKA wanted me to come over and smoke him up. So I told him I was getting ready for work so then he sends me another text saying he's got 10 bucks and wants me to sell him a 10 sack. Now I don't have a scale or anything and was getting a bit low so I told him no. So then he keeps bothering me and telling me it's not that much and to hook him up.

So I send him a text back saying I've been hooking you up for the past month and everytime he calls me it's because he wants to smoke and that shits annoying. But the thing is I usually get my bud off of a friend of his and like I said I'm getting pretty low. How would you guys handle this?
    Do you like smoking with him? I mean idk, i've never seen a problem in smoking my friends out if I have bud, it's either smoke it with my friends or smoke it alone right?
    And if he wants a 10 and you have enough I would just sell it cuz it's and easy 10 in your pocket.
    I dont deal or anything tho, thats just how I see it
  • 2_D2_D Posts: 506 salt miner
    Good lordy look who's back.
    missed you alex
    Missed you too, Nick.
    Mikey kept me up to speed on the goings on around here, it made me want to come back.

Do you like smoking with him? I mean idk, i've never seen a problem in smoking my friends out if I have bud, it's either smoke it with my friends or smoke it alone right?
    And if he wants a 10 and you have enough I would just sell it cuz it's and easy 10 in your pocket.
    I dont deal or anything tho, thats just how I see it
    Don't get me wrong I don't mind smoking my friends up but it got to the point where I felt like I was being used and that shit costs money. Example: I spent $150 on some bud and smoked maybe half of it with him so that roughly $70 that he smoked for free. Then he wants to buy another $10 off me.

Well tell him to fuck off before that point lol. Dont let someone else take all your bud for free haha
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just tell him you're short. He should understand.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Just tell him you're short. He should understand.
    The thing about that is he usually comes with me when I get bud because I get it off a friend of his. So he knows how much I get. And I've known him for 6 years so he knows my smoking habits haha.

But he actually sent me a text because he could tell I was irritated about the whole situation. He pretty much said he appreciates all the times I've smoked him up and he was in the wrong to keep bugging me for bud especially all the times I've smoked him up recently.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    just to get back to the sativa and indica talk, all marijuana is either sativa or indica or a combination of both.
    sativas tend to grow tall and stringy, they are better for outdoor growing
    indicas tend to be small, compact and bushy, and are better for indoor growing.

most of the higher grade weeds these days are a combination of both,
    There's actually 2 other types besides sativa and indica... I forgot what they where but yeaa
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos