Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Different buds and strains give you different highs. Not all highs from smoking weed are the exact same.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Different buds and strains give you different highs. Not all highs from smoking weed are the exact same.
    Yeah..but all get you high
    imageimage
    Yeah..but all get you A high
    Fixed.

All give you a different high..but no matter which one you ARE HIGH
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    whatever but here is a fact Erik has no idea what kind of weed goes round here or any other area except where he's at and that goes for all of you so why fukkin bother with the dramatics and shit..... 20 years ago an 8th around here was 20-30 bux and it hasnt changed its still the fukkin same

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

All give you a different high..but no matter which one you ARE HIGH
    True.

However, Medicinal Marijuana highs >>>>> beasters/mids highs
    ure full o shit... does different alcohol get u a different drunk.. THC is the chemical in weed that effects the brain there are not different types of THC only grades and it has the same effect by the intake taken

[-(

blue turbins

here u go dudeimage

[-(

blue turbins

Kandy Kush
    Traits: couch lock, Dense Buds, Good For Anxiety, Good For Insomnia, Good For Motivation, Good For Nausea, Good For Stress, Hybrid, increased appetite, Indica, kush, lots of crystals, munchies, Night Time Use, og kush, skunky smell, smooth taste, sweet smell, sweet taste, trainwreck

Northern Lights #5
    Traits: body buzz, clear head, creative thoughts, day time use, deep green, earthy taste, euphoric, Good For Anxiety, Good For Arousal, good for depression, Good For Muscle Spasms, Good For Stress, Hybrid, increased appetite, Indica, munchies, northen lights, northern lights #5, Piney Smell, piney taste, rich smell, sweet smell, taste great

Purple Kush
    Traits: colorado medical marijuana, earthy taste, fruity smell, Good For Anxiety, Good For Chronic Pain, good for depression, Good For Insomnia, Good For Joint Pain, Good For Most Ailments, Good For Nausea, Good For Pain Relief, heavy stone, Indica, kush, Night Time Use, orange hairs, purple, purple color, purps, skunky smell, smooth taste, sweet smell, Very Potent

Sour OG Kush
    Traits: banana smell, dark green, fruity smell, Good For Most Ailments, Good For Pain Relief, Good For Relaxing, Good For Stress, Head Buzz, Hybrid, Looks Great, Mango Smell, Mind Buzz, og kush, One Hitter Quitter, orange hairs, sativa, sour diesel, sweet taste, tangy taste, taste great, Top Shelf, Very Potent
    different alcohol does get you a different drunk lol
    My friend is a great example of that. Stays away from Tequila because she'll end up naked somehow. Whiskey is bad because it makes her an angry bitch ect
    imageimage
    different alcohol does get you a different drunk lol
    bullshit its all about the intake... you tryin to say alcohol does more than just restrict the oxegyn to the brain and you all say youre college students the fukk ever

you do four shots 0f 80 proof your feelin good 2 shots of 151 youre feeling good 16 shots of 80 proof youre staggering 4 shots of 151 youre staggering

idk why i argue wif u fukkin morons

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well excuse me son, you have a close friend that grows weed. Not all of us are that lucky. Not many people have that great of a hook up. But don't try and down me or say I'm getting ripped off because I'm getting hooked up with $50 8ths. That IS a deal, considering $60-$65 is the standard out here for 8ths of loud, no matter WHO you buy it from.
    I'm gonna go smoke a bowl of quiet right now.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    65 for an eighth is redic, fuck that shit id smoke mids then lol
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    I've always paid 60 for a Bag :(
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    an eighth is like 30 buxx round these parts for good headies
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,529 moneytalker
    Catz iz going full retard here. Yup, thc gets you high. But that high is different due to the different proportions of cannabinoids. CBD's are the hot one right now for its medical effects.People are finding that a plant with only 6% to 8% thc but a 1:1 ratio of CBD's is more potent than a pls.t with 20+% thc but < 1% CBD's. Lrn2cannabinoid.

In a few weeks, the guy I get my shit from will have independent testing results back on all his shit so we know exactly what we are getting. He also has some very high CBD strains going right now, so time will tell.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    when i used to smoke (8, 9 years ago) a nickel was $5, a dime was $10, a gram was $20, and an 8th was $60 i think, and it should've been 3.5 grams in there but not always the case cause of people tryin' to rip you off. some people would try to charge more because they claimed their weed was better but even if it was they were just tryin' to rip people off plain and simple.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie