Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    NEW PAGE FUCK YOU ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited May 2010
    WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • destroyerofsensesdestroyerofsenses Posts: 483 salt miner
    edited May 2010
    Dirtball were u talking to me? Im obviously not supposed to do it, but uhaul leaves their trucks unlocked over night, so i just walk into the parking lot when the store is closed, jump in a truck, and blaze up. My manager doesn't know, but he's a cool guy and i don't think he would have a big problem with it. Its not like im damaging anything or anything like that. Its just a good, safe, quiet place to smoke a j
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I live down the street from a uhaul dealership.... Hmmmm
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    haha like i said our trucks stay unlocked. go for it.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
  • n0r3macn0r3mac Posts: 635 salt miner
    Fuckin sweet haha
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll toke to that.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I needed to look some info up for a friend. Because it took fucking forever to find, I will repost it here, its good shit to know anyway, and if I need it again I'll save a fuckton of time looking for it.

Vapor Temps For Cannabinoids And Medical Properties herb green Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:14 PM I seem to remember a few people asking about cannabinoid vapor temps and I stumbled across this in my files...so here it is!http://www.omma1998....1(3-4)-2001.pdfVapor points and medical properties of some of the healing compounds in cannabis. A very nice list to have if you use a vaporizer.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Phytocannabinoids - Boiling Points and Properties-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)Boiling point: 157*C / 314.6FProperties: Euphoriant, Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, AntiemeticCannabidiol (CBD)Boiling point: 160-180*C / 320-356FProperties: Anxiolytic, Analgesic, Antipsychotic, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant,AntispasmodicCannabinol (CBN)Boiling point: 185*C / 365FProperties: Oxidation, Sedative, AntibioticCannabichromene (CBC)Boiling point: 220*C / 428FProperties: Anti-inflammatory, Antibiotic, Antifungal-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (-8-THC)Boiling point: 175-178*C / 347-352.4FProperties: Resembles -9-THC, Less psychoactive, more stable AntiemeticTetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV)Boiling point: 220*C / 428FProperties: Analgesic, EuphoriantTerpenoid Essential Oils - Boiling Points and Properties9-myrceneBoiling point: 166-168*C / 330.8-334.4FProperties: Analgesic. Anti-inflammatory, Antibiotic, Antimutagenic9-caryophylleneBoiling point: 119*C / 246.2FProperties: Anti-inflammatory, Cytoprotective (gastric mucosa), Antimalariald-limoneneBoiling point: 177*C / 350.6FProperties: Cannabinoid agonist, Immune potentiator, Antidepressant, AntimutagenicLinaloolBoiling point: 198*C / 388.4FProperties: Sedative, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Immune potentiatorPulegoneBoiling point: 224*C / 435.2FProperties: Memory booster, AChE inhibitor, Sedative, Antipyretic1,8-cineole (eucalyptol)Boiling point: 176*C / 348.8FProperties: AChE inhibitor, Increases cerebral blood flow, Stimulant, Antibiotic, Antiviral,Anti-inflammatory, Antinociceptive=-pineneBoiling point: 156*C / 312.8FProperties: Anti-inflammatory, Bronchodilator, Stimulant, Antibiotic, Antineoplastic, AChEinhibitor=-terpineolBoiling point: 217-218*C / 422.6-424.4FProperties: Sedative, Antibiotic, AChE inhibitor, Antioxidant, AntimalarialTerpineol-4-olBoiling point: 209*C / 408.2FProperties: AChE inhibitor. Antibioticp-cymeneBoiling point: 177*C / 350.6FProperties: Antibiotic, Anticandidal, AChE inhibitorBorneolBoiling point: 210*C / 410FProperties: Antibiotic, -3-carene 0.004% 168 Anti-inflammatory-3-careneBoiling point: 168*C / 334.4FProperties: Anti-inflammatoryFlavonoid and Phytosterol Components - Boiling Points and PropertiesApigeninBoiling point: 178*C / 352.4FProperties: Anxiolytic, Anti-inflammatory, EstrogenicQuercetinBoiling point: 250*C / 482FProperties: Antioxidant, Antimutagenic, Antiviral, AntineoplasticCannflavin ABoiling point: 182*C / 359.6FProperties: COX inhibitor, LO inhibitor9-sitosterolBoiling point: 134*C / 273.2FProperties: Anti-inflammatory, 5-=-reductase, inhibitorFrom California NORML, in an investigation of vaporizer effectiveness:The vaporizer produced THC at a temperature of 185° C. (365° F.) while completely eliminating three measured toxins - benzene, a known carcinogen, plus toluene and naphthalene. Carbon monoxide and smoke tars were both qualitatively reduced by the vaporizer, but additional testing is needed to quantify the extent of the decrease. Although the study was not designed to detect the highly carcinogenic tars known as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, which are thought to be a leading culprit in smoking-related cancers, there was good reason to believe that they were suppressed, since they normally form at much higher temperatures of combustion. Significant amounts of benzene began to appear at temperatures of 200° C. (392° F), while combustion occurred around 230° (446°F) or above. Traces of THC were in evidence as low as 140° C. (284° F).
    i didn't read all of that, but i read some. I tend to keep my vape around 320 at first and then move up to 350 as i go. The weed doesn't burn at those temperatures. I also have a cheaper vape so there is a good chance that the temp isn't accurate.
    The link is a lot easier to read then my post, it didn't stay formatted the same so It turned into a wall of text. Kinda gives you an idea of what you cook at what temps and how they effect you, especially for medical patient looking to relieve specific conditions.
  • HeroOfWarHeroOfWar Posts: 95
    "blazin some blue dream"

I'm toking on that white rhino still. It's some really good bud.
    I started dealing recently. Me and a friend and we only opperate with chronic. we've been getting some crazy shit.
    i wanna make a bong out of a human skull. and im not trying to reference that i just think it'd be totally metal
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    it would be even more metal if it were the skull of the Pope
    ahh badass! i wanna do it!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lets go to the Vatican and dig up JPII, everyone knew he toked it up now and then.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    if you guys find any seeds in the White Rhino, Chronic, purps or any of that good shit you say you're smoking hook a brother up. I really don't want to drop a grand at a seed bank if I don't have to.