Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Uh oh

>Erik takes ex
    >Discovers love for electro music

I can see it now
    Nah, although DXM made me finally appreciate the Godliness that is chopped and screwed Music. I used to find it so boring, but I believe it's truly a subgenre that takes the drugs it's based around to truly appreciate it. But it's still Hip Hop, just a slowed down subgenre of Hip Hop. I've never really liked Trance/Techno/Electro Music at all, save for a select few Dubstep songs.

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Yup I've heard that before lol
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Yup I've heard that before lol
    It's not like I never liked Hip Hop before getting back into it after being into Metal. I grew up with Hip Hop. I've seriously never liked Electro Music though. Who knows, may find it to be dope on E, but that's about it, I find no inspiration from it, it's just drug/party Music.
    I used to like rap.
    Until I listened to the lyrics with an open mind and found out they were all racist mother fuckers.
    Lol holy fucking shit you can't be serious.

I just know sooo many people who used to listen to metal, hip-hop, rap, even shit like country, then the day after they've taken ex I have to listen how they can feel the music better and that techno is their new life. It has lost me plenty of friends
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    I just know sooo many people who used to listen to metal, hip-hop, rap, even shit like country, then the day after they've taken ex I have to listen how they can feel the music better and that techno is their new life. It has lost me plenty of friends
    The fact you drop friends based on their Music tastes shows what how bitchmade you are. Fuck outta here with that childish shit.
    I'm not, how the fuck you gonna tell me you drop friends based on Music tastes? That's the most sad shit I've ever heard in my life.
    I'm not mad, that's just so bitchmade.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm not, how the fuck you gonna tell me you drop friends based on Music tastes? That's the most sad shit I've ever heard in my life.
    Simple. People that take E and like it, do it almost everyday. So they want to listen to techno type music as much as they can, go to raves, socialize, and do things that give them pleasure such as sex. Not only that..take alot of that shit over time it'll fuck your brain up
    imageimage
    Simple. People that take E and like it, do it almost everyday. So they want to listen to techno type music as much as they can, go to raves, socialize, and do things that give them pleasure such as sex. Not only that..take alot of that shit over time it'll fuck your brain up
    I don't plan on taking it a lot, I know the dangers of it, just like DXM. Which is why I'm not taking DXM again for a while, as much as I love it. And E's not physically addictive, can get mentally addictive, but so can weed technically. I have strong self control. I can go from smoking every day multiple times a day for a month, to no weed at all in a day. I know 'cause I've done it before. People just LET themselves become dependant.
    The fact you drop friends based on their Music tastes shows what how bitchmade you are. Fuck outta here with that childish shit.
    Who said I dropped them?? I still hang out with plenty of people that listen to techno but a lot of my older friends have drifted off into different crowds and I don't really see them or talk to me anymore. If anything they dropped me for not liking their music.
    You really jump on the opportunity to call anybody childish don't you. Smh
    Aight, then I apologize. Should have specified.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    About to take some bong rips.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے~ ~
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Twisting up a Sour Diesel doob! 8-X
    Lol best smoking moment ever just now. Me and my Cousin are high as shit, and playing Madden. So he created a player, and his last name was supposed to be BallSoHard, so I didn't notice it wasn't until he was in a game, I was like, "You made his first name Ball?", he was like yea, and it was silent for a second, and I was like ".......So his last name is now gay as fuck." And we fucking lost it for like 10 minutes, he had to pause the game ahahaha.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Got a nice mix for Ventana today. One j of half sour d half pineapple express then a little goodie bag from my boy. Sour d, Cali chronic, pineapple, weasel and something else.