Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Sucks I have to work this weekend...

Michigan's medical marijuana community will be spotlighted in a big way when High Times magazine brings the Cannabis Cup to Detroit this weekend. The first Michigan Medical Cannabis Cup competition and exposition kicks off at noon Saturday and continues through Sunday evening at Bert's Warehouse Theatre in Eastern Market.

The Michigan Cup will feature the world's premier medical marijuana competition, a two-day medical marijuana expo, and a special medical smoking area where qualified card-carrying patients can meet and medicate.

The exposition will include a series of panels and seminars with doctors, patients, researchers, growers, dispensary owners, activists and leaders of the medical-marijuana movement, including High Times cultivation editors Danny Danko and Nico Escondido.

For sheer medicated fun, High Times will throw a VIP party on Saturday night at the Warehouse, 140 Clark St., on the city's southwest side, with music by the 420 Funk Mob with special guest Dr. Funkenstein, plus rapper Royce Da 5'9".

A gala awards ceremony at Bert's Warehouse will close out the festivities Sunday evening when the High Times judges announce the winning strains of sativa and indica, hybrids, concentrates and medical edibles submitted by Michigan growers, cannabis collectives and compassion clubs.

Patients, growers, activists and cannabis businesses will be offered a series of seminars on cultivation, cannabusiness, legal medicine in Michigan, veterans and medical marijuana, marijuana-law reform activism, and political action, sure to be a popular topic in today's repressive climate.

Panelists include medical hemp-oil inventor Gersh Avery, Detroit cannabis attorney Matt Abel, Dr. Paul Meyer, Michael Krawitz of Veterans for Medical Marijuana Access, Jamie Lowell of the Michigan Association of Compassion Centers, and representatives from Michigan organizations including Mary Jane's Helping Hands, Michigan Moms United to End the War on Drugs, MedMar, the 3rd Coast Compassion Center, C-4 Dispensary, the Midwest Cultivator and Michigan Medical Marijuana Magazine.

On a personal note, this writer will be honored by High Times with the Lester Grinspoon Lifetime Achievement Award and subjected to questioning from the audience at 4:20 on Sunday. I'm deeply appreciative of this honor, a rare instance of a prophet being honored in his hometown after 45 years as a proponent of marijuana legalization.

There's never been anything like the Medical Cannabis Cup in Michigan before, and it provides smokers of every stripe with the unprecedented opportunity to get together and make new friends, learn things, make important contacts for the future, and generally have a ball celebrating our culture and talking about what we can do to get the authorities off the backs of marijuana users and growers in Michigan once and for all.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Bump
    :bz
    I love winning with women
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    almost found this on the second page [-(
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Tetrahydrocannabinol.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Finally found a reliable weed dealer gonna pick some kush up tomorrow. \m/
    I'm thinking about picking up a vapor swing....
    Anybody here ever try one?
    do you just get the metal part really hot??
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Yup. Heat it up, swing it down, then just drop some kief/wax/hash on it.
    dope
    never had wax
    is it just like a more concentrated than hash or what is it?
    Here is how I made mine, may or not be right lol.

Start with a BHO extraction. Wait for the butane to evaporate, then give the BHO an isopropyl alcohol bath (99% pure) This helps ensure all the butane is out. Let the alcohol evaporate (a heating pad speeds this up) When the alcohol level gets low, scrape up the hash in a pile. I dumped in a bunch of kief cuz I had it, but this step may be able to be skipped. While the hash is still moist from the alcohol, use a toothpick to whip up the refined BHO into a waxy texture. When they got to the desired texture, I used the toothpick to roll it into little one hitter size pieces lined up on a plate to dry (looked similar to candy dots on paper when done)
    And how will this benefit my smoking pleasure?
    And how will this benefit my smoking pleasure?
    ;)

Its all about the potency.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm thinking about picking up a vapor swing....
    Anybody here ever try one?
    Yeah, I smoked some THC concentrates and hash in one of those a few times, and they're just okay. I like the concept and it got me high as shit, but I had a lot more fun just taking fat rips from the bong.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBtj-zj0C5o

nothing like some good ol BM with a couple fat ass bowls before "University Class"
    most bs class in college lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Just got back from a burn cruise. I'm feelin pretty good right meow.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWXZSCDj6no

Thats awesome.

They probably figure a good majority of their viewers who stay up till midnight to watch old 90s nick shows gotta smoke weed.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    That's fucking great haha!
    I love winning with women