Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    i fucking want this soooo bad.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ive seen that a while ago but i still want it badly
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Holy Christing Fuck, this is the best new band I've heard in a while, my friend showed me them. They're called Flower Travellin' Band, a psychadelic band from Japan, and they are super Sabbath influenced. Just listen to that opening riff and guitar solo, it's amazing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccfxt754k4U
    I just discovered them recently too. Satori is an awesome album! \m/
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    ya what is Codien = cocaine may as well get some blow st00pid erik
    Dumb ass. Codeine is synthetic morphine. Not even in the same ball park as cocaine.
    exactly blow, is safer then Codeine.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    methylated

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited October 2011
    el toke before the show I'm about to leave for!

EDIT: Images still not inserting for me. It's Weedeater, Saviours, Bison BC and Fight Amp! \m/
    I love winning with women
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I think today was randomly give Jobe a nug day. 3 different people gave me different strains to try today.... fuckyeah.jpeg
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Got wasted on Saturdy..Luckily I had the presence of mind to put my bong away before we broke it... But anyway I got so drunk I forgot we didn't finish the weed. So I just checked my pockets and found about a chillums worth. A smaller chillum, not your gaping chillum Jobe. Anyway glad I didn't give my mom the pants without checking pockets haha.
    image Photobucket
    Oh shit, that could have been bad. Although its always nice to find a little treat that you forgot you had. I also found 1/2 gram of hash today that I had stashed and forgotten, it was nice lol.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wtf is lean
    4 teaspoons of Codeine, a 20 oz. Of Sprite, and a shit ton of Jolly Ranchers.
    Codeine is some nasty shit, educate yourself about what you at fucking with. It's no joke.

Copy/pasta....

Codeine is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain medicines.

Codeine is used to treat mild to moderately severe pain.

Codeine may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

Important information about codeine

Codeine may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for. Never share codeine with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.

Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects or death can occur when alcohol is combined with a narcotic pain medicine. Check your food and medicine labels to be sure these products do not contain alcohol.

Never take codeine in larger amounts, or for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Tell your doctor if the medicine seems to stop working as well in relieving your pain.

Codeine may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. Do not stop using codeine suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctor how to avoid withdrawal symptoms when you stop using codeine.

Before taking codeine

Do not use codeine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to a narcotic medicine (examples include, methadone, morphine, OxyContin, Darvocet, Percocet, Vicodin, Lortab, and many others). You should also not take codeine if you are having an asthma attack or if you have a bowel obstruction called paralytic ileus.

Codeine may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for. Never share codeine with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.

If you have any of these other conditions, you may need a codeine dose adjustment or special tests:

asthma, COPD, sleep apnea, or other breathing disorders;

liver or kidney disease;

underactive thyroid;

curvature of the spine;

a history of head injury or brain tumor;

epilepsy or other seizure disorder;

low blood pressure;

gallbladder disease;

a pancreas disorder;

an intestinal disorder;

Addison's disease or other adrenal gland disorders;

enlarged prostate, urination problems;

mental illness; or

a history of drug or alcohol addiction.
    Learn to properly dose the shit before you kill yourself...
    http://www.rxlist.com/codeine_sulfate-drug.htm
    Initiation of Therapy

The usual adult dosage for tablets is 15 mg to 60 mg repeated up to every four hours as needed for pain. The maximum 24 hour dose is 360 mg.

The initial dose should be titrated based upon the individual patient's response to their initial dose of codeine. This dose can then be adjusted to an acceptable level of analgesia taking into account the improvement in pain intensity and the tolerability of the codeine by the patient.

It should be kept in mind, however, that tolerance to codeine sulfate can develop with continued use and that the incidence of untoward effects is dose-related. Adult doses of codeine higher than 60 mg fail to give commensurate relief of pain and are associated with an appreciably increased incidence of undesirable side effects.

Cessation of Therapy

When the patient no longer requires therapy with codeine sulfate, doses should be tapered gradually to prevent signs and symptoms of withdrawal in the physically dependent patient.
    Why not quit being a pussy and just start doing heroin? It's just another version of the same shit. Opiates are opiates, who needs dopamine?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't care. Codeine's not that bad. And lately, only time I'm happy is when I'm high, and if it kills me, cool. Many people will be happy anyways.
    Codeine's not that bad.
    1. Codeine is an opiate. Opiates are addictive, and can lead to respitory failure.
    2. Codeine is also an isomer of morphine. Morphine is basically synthetic heroin.
    3. It has a LD5050 of around 800 milligrams.
    4. Opiates affect the dopamine production in your brain. This is the chemical that regulates happiness.
    5. Nobody has respect for dead junkies.

It's your life, do what you want. Just do some research and make educated choices.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    %%- **==
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I just got caught in such a way that I can't help but laugh...

I'm talking to my friend on facebook who just found out today that he can't join the marines, or any service for that matter because of his knee. We continue talking and making plans on when to bring him back to smoking. Well my mother is a fucking dedicated user of Internet Explorer. Never seen her use safari. Well she needs to get on facebook on two different accounts, so she clicks facebook on safari on the family computer...a computer that I was still logged in on in safari. Well she sees this conversation, and follows it.

Just like, what are the odds? She just seemed pissed, hasn't talked to me.
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    I just got caught in such a way that I can't help but laugh...

I'm talking to my friend on facebook who just found out today that he can't join the marines, or any service for that matter because of his knee. We continue talking and making plans on when to bring him back to smoking. Well my mother is a fucking dedicated user of Internet Explorer. Never seen her use safari. Well she needs to get on facebook on two different accounts, so she clicks facebook on safari on the family computer...a computer that I was still logged in on in safari. Well she sees this conversation, and follows it.

Just like, what are the odds? She just seemed pissed, hasn't talked to me.

Lol that is hilarious....but never leave a trail!