Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    lolno

Best dope I ever smoked.

lol you say it like you have smoked a lot of dope....gtfo

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I always disliked the term "dope" for referring to marijuana. Growing up all I remember is the word dope being using to describe marijuana in a negative way.

Also I feel like my grandparents lump marijuana into the same category of cocaine and ecstasy when they use the term dope.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I always disliked the term "dope" for referring to marijuana. Growing up all I remember is the word dope being using to describe marijuana in a negative way.

Also I feel like my grandparents lump marijuana into the same category of cocaine and ecstasy when they use the term dope.
    I feel the same way, generally, unless I'm speaking to other people who smoke. Like, I have no problem saying "dopest dope i've ever smoked" to a fellow stoner, but I wouldn't ever say to somebody "Yes, I have consumed dope."

I really hate the term pot, which is an archaicism, if you ask me.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lolno

Best dope I ever smoked.

You always gotta try and start over any little thing, don't you, you fucking fatass? I have smoked a decent amount of weed, and the best weed I've ever smoked has come from him. Green Crack that was absolute fire, White Widow/Silver Haze Hybrid. Dude always has hookups to amazing weed. Suck my dick fatty.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Pics or it didn't happen
    image Photobucket
    I posted pics of both of those buds when I first got them...
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    lolno

Best dope I ever smoked.

You always gotta try and start over any little thing, don't you, you fucking fatass? I have smoked a decent amount of weed, and the best weed I've ever smoked has come from him. Green Crack that was absolute fire, White Widow/Silver Haze Hybrid. Dude always has hookups to amazing weed. Suck my dick fatty.

i wasn't trying to start shit...you have been smoking less then a year...you have not smoked a decent amount yet...im just trying to point out that you shouldn't act like you knew jack shit about weed
    Except I do and I've smoked quite a lot. Ignorant fuck.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    :^o
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos

Marijuana is a slave name created to criminalize it. They knew people would never vote to pass the laws against it if they called it what it really was... Hemp and/or Cannabis.
    I have a choice hunk of hash saved for the UFC ppv this weekend... Gonna be a good time.
    fuck yah who do you think will win??
    i think itll be jones in the 2nd round
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    I want to see 'Page ktfo Jones, but the odds are not in my favor lol.
    bahahaha your sig is so funny.. I never noticed Dayna in the background cracking up thats so halarious ahahah
    bahahaha your sig is so funny.. I never noticed Dayna in the background cracking up thats so halarious ahahah
    There is so much win in that gif I may not change it after the fight. Rampage pwning Jones, Dana losing his shit in the background, and Jones's "I mad" face at the end are all awesome enough on their own, but the combo of the 3 makes it pure gold lol. It will be hard to top it.
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    The RI Philharmonic orchestra is performing my favorite symphony this weekend (Mahler's first) and I was going to go to get credit for my music recital class, and to enjoy some fucking Gustav Mahler. I'm considering becoming baked as fuck before I go.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1rdlkF5udM

^I'm definitely that type of smoker... sounds like a bunch of you guys are too haha. I actually waited till I was stoned to start playing Gears 3.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That weed he just gave him was not worth 60 bucks.

I am exactly like that though. Anything is better..........on weed.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    imo the only thing thats not better on weed to me is work but thats cuz im paranoid, it aint weeds fault