Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I always thought how awesome it would be if you could put marijuana seeds into the microwave and when they're done they would "pop" into nice nugs.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    There....there IS a God... =P~ ^:)^ \m/ 8-> =D>

{Upload|7417}

:'D
    NOW WHERE IS YOUR GOD
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    We have a scheduled delay on 4/20...someone in the administration has to have a sense of humor.
    image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I had a hippie english teacher in high school and he was "out" on 4/20 two years in a row. Coincidence... I think not.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So I can finally say I've had a stoner adventure lolz.

So today, I went to go get that lovely bud up above, and I also planned on smoking out 2 of my old homies that I haven't seen in like a year. So, We all met up with like 5 other kids, and this one kid there smoked us out on a bowl, and then we smoked some of my Green Crack that I bought, and this bitch there packed another bowl of hers, so we were all stoned out of our minds (We were in a forest, BTW.) and we all left afterwards, split up into me and my 2 brahs, and the other group went their separate way. So we're walking across this huge field, and it was sunny as Hell and just beautiful out, and I literally felt like I was in a movie. So we finally got to a 4 way busy ass intersection and all stared at eachother. So I was like "We gonna play Frogger?" we were standing there for over 10 minutes because we were too high to figure out how to get across or even attempt to. After we finally did, we were somewhat close to my house, so they asked if I wanted to smoke them out on another bowl, so I figured why the fuck not. We were close to the police station, so we walked down the train tracks, and went into a deep ditch leading into a field. Well we smoked, had a little bit left, probably like a hit's worth, and we see a train coming, so, being retarded high, we all flipped shit and I panicked and ran deeper into the field, and there was barbed wire blocking the way and I was like "FUCK DUDE THERE'S FUCKING BARBED WIRE WE'RE FUCKED." so my ginger friend, like a fucking dumbass, James Bonds that shit, goes fucking charging at the barbed wire and completely destroys and knocks over the fence, but he landed directly on it and got cut the fuck up lolol. After that we were all just laughing our asses off for like 10 minutes straight.

Ahahaha it was a fucking great day. B-)

Love thoze magic treez so much.
    Lol wait to you get older and are able to move bigger places easier. I drove me and my friends the wrong way for at least 45 minutes after a show one time...We were so high we didn't give a damn, and almost kept going just to see where we ended up. Or there was one night we covered about 70 miles driving all over the place trying to figure out what the fuck to do.
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I have a large pile of Super Lemon Haze kief that I am saving up for the 20th. Half a joint will get you beyond retarded. I have about 10 joints worth already ;-)
    Pass the god damn butter.
    So, a question for Jobe (Or anyone who knows, really.)

What's better? Since I've heard conflicting opinions on this.

Dry and dense?
    Or:
    Sticky and dense?

A lot of people say sticky, but I've also heard it adds a lot of water weight, and you get less bud.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    10 joints worth? Holy fuck! You smoke a shit ton of weed Jobe.
    I would too if I had to drive 4 hours on a daily basis.
    Shut up dick, I have a medical condition!
    So, a question for Jobe (Or anyone who knows, really.)

What's better? Since I've heard conflicting opinions on this.

Dry and dense?
    Or:
    Sticky and dense?

A lot of people say sticky, but I've also heard it adds a lot of water weight, and you get less bud.
    Better is based on opinion, what works best for you. I'll take sticky over dry any day though, dry weed burns up too fast. Plus, most of the "sticky" is resin oils and cannabiniods. My criteria when given a choice is anything with heavy odor and frosted with trics. If you open a jar or a bag, and instantly the whole rooms smells like skunks, you know you are in for a treat.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yea that's how the Green Crack I posted above is. Seriously the best bud I've ever seen in person. Beautiful bud. Literally sparkled under light from all the crystals. And I only have a G of it, and as soon as I opened the bag the room reeked. Sticky and dense as all Hell though, literally got my fingers sticky. Smoke tastes really fruity too. Love it.
    One of the few things I remember from last night was saying "Yeah I can tell, I'm not gonna remember anything tomorrow"
    image Photobucket
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    im not even smoking on 420
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im not even smoking on 420
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    L-)
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Lmao that's happened to me in class

"class do you smell a skunk in here" half the class looks at me n starts laughing
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I can't even smoke until I get a job... fucking drug tests, mang.
    I love winning with women
    An ACTUAL job. Not this twice a month family-run CPR bullshit.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    synthetic piss my brother
    how now brown cow?