Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    It does matter what you call the shit, but what pisses me off is people who make up strain names or call some bullshit by an established strain name. Just because its good smoke doesn't mean its kush. Kush is a very specific strain, not what you call something just because it has some tricomes showing.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    It does matter what you call the shit, but what pisses me off is people who make up strain names or call some bullshit by an established strain name. Just because its good smoke doesn't mean its kush. Kush is a very specific strain, not what you call something just because it has some tricomes showing.
    =D>
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =D>
    Jesus Christ I'm too bored without weed. Lolz.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Haha I know. Wait until you see how quick the kief piles up.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    This makes me sad. :( Why can't we have this? 59 Euros for 5 grams of dank, how much is that in American money?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CHXB8ZlAzM&feature=feedrec_grec_index
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Gonna be rolling up a fat ass blunt of OG Kush tonight.
    And yes Jobe,..it's real Kush.

Got to work this morning and almost immediately got pissed off at them. I will be going home here shortly to get very high on some pineapple kush. And yes Jobe,.....it's real too. Like you I hate that people call everything kush without actually knowing what it is. I'm old enough to have seen and experienced the difference. Hahaha
    That's why I won't buy from most of the Mexican kids around here.

What do you have bro?
    "Dis is sum kush nigka. It's flame as fuck."

Get it, what is it? Seedy regs. -__-

And even when they do have dank, they never know what it's called and just call it kush, it irritates the fuck out of me.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    El question:

I want to smoke, but I have a possible drug test coming up. For that matter, what should I do to get it out of my system while I have a job to avoid getting busted if I were to have a random drug test?

inb4 don't smoke
    buy synthetic piss man...works 100% of the time
    if your getting a test for a job...they don't go in the room with you to piss so your all good
    if your getting a test for a job...they don't go in the room with you to piss so your all good
    Not completely true. It depends on the tester. I've had them almost in the stall with me and I've had them just in the room but never alone. It defeats the purpose of the test.
    maybe it depends on where your at...here they just send you to a company that tests people for many different business's...and then usually send you in a room that is just a bathroom...thats whats happened to me every time any ways
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    getting a dispensary in the next town over from mine :)
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    When to school high as fuck today. I love doing that, it makes the day go by so fast.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    {Upload|6404} 8-X
    Going home now to smoke myself stupid. Not gonna wait til 4:20. not gonna share. gonna be a dick and smoke it all by myself.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    So I got this friend...and he's friends with a little 8th grade kid. This kid smokes, and he steals stuff from his dads so he can smoke. His dads fucking brvtal though and does all kinds of drugs. Anyway, this kids moving now, and he tells my friend he can have his weed. So this kid steals from his dad, and then gives it to us. Well I think his dads smokes his shit laced with other stuff...because I am moooore than high right now. Feel like my mind is not part of my body right now... shiiiit.
    image Photobucket
    Getting a dub of either Green Crack or Granddaddy Purps today. :) Iz excited. It's been 8 days now no smoking.
    Looks like I just found my perma dealer.

4 Grams of dank for $50 whenever I need it. $30 for a dub.