Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Marijuana.

Comments

• Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The mighty just came in. Dude also sent the coolest hidden grinder. It's like a gameboy thats hollow on the inside. You slide down the battery cover on the back and there's a shredder underneath that you grind the nug with, then it falls into a little rolling tray on the inside of the gameboy. This thing is fuckin sick.

• Options
    This thing fuckin rips. I've only tried a couple dry herb portable vapes but this one is definitely the best. It's a little big, almost as tall as my phone but twice as thick. Storz and Bickel vapes fuckin hit.
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    What you pay for that? 
  • Options
    Almost $250 after taxes n shipping 
  • Options
    They're $350 brand new and prolly another $20-25 for shipping
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker
    This thing fuckin rips. I've only tried a couple dry herb portable vapes but this one is definitely the best. It's a little big, almost as tall as my phone but twice as thick. Storz and Bickel vapes fuckin hit.

Told ya lol. Everything else is a knock off. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Tried the lemon tek method of taking shrooms this weekend. Soak em in lemon juice for 29 minutes or more, stir occasionally, strain out the mushy shrooms and drink the lemon shot. Comes on quicker, more intense off a smaller amount, shorter trip (6-8 hours) but no stomach aches from trying to digest the mushrooms which you body can only do if the are cooked first. I added some water to dilute the lemon juice shot a bit but it didn’t help. My buddy did his shot with a glass of O.J. and that was much better. 
  • Options
    My buddy has the airizer solo II which is supposed to be the next best thing but it doesn't even come close. I've tried the pax and a couple other no name brands and they all sucked. Definitely worth $250. 
  • Options
    Tried the lemon tek method of taking shrooms this weekend. Soak em in lemon juice for 29 minutes or more, stir occasionally, strain out the mushy shrooms and drink the lemon shot. Comes on quicker, more intense off a smaller amount, shorter trip (6-8 hours) but no stomach aches from trying to digest the mushrooms which you body can only do if the are cooked first. I added some water to dilute the lemon juice shot a bit but it didn’t help. My buddy did his shot with a glass of O.J. and that was much better. 
     I've had mushroom tea before and that was pretty good. Didn't really taste like mushrooms at all. The last couple times I just ground em up and put it in pill caps. I hate the taste. I know some people who can eat em straight up but I've always had to find a way to not taste the mushrooms when I consume.
  • Options
    I’ve eaten them raw before, and tried finding things to blend them with. Not ideal. My stomach still feels fucked up. I was gonna do some tea but then I ran across this method and it sounded intriguing. 

Can confirm it works, definitely doing it this way again next time. The clean stomach part alone was worth it. 
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
     I've had mushroom tea before and that was pretty good. Didn't really taste like mushrooms at all. The last couple times I just ground em up and put it in pill caps. I hate the taste. I know some people who can eat em straight up but I've always had to find a way to not taste the mushrooms when I consume.
    Is that what you call those golf ball sized things?
  • Options
    Ive always been able to eat them straight without any issues really. I like mushrooms on a lot of food though. 

Hamel always had issues though. One time we took some mushrooms and were rolling down a hill barrel style and I remember seeing him behind me. He was somehow laughing at us and puking from upset stomach at the same lmao. 

• Options
    FLAT said:
    Is that what you call those golf ball sized things?
    Lol yeah. You gotta get the size 00 capsules so you can fit close to a gram in each. Anything smaller is a pain in the ass. Taking 3-4 big ass pills in better than eating them straight. 
  • Options
    Also take my 2cb pussy
  • Options
    Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I did the thing. I did a weed.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
  • Options
    You are really going to love gaming nwo
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Got a dope 1:1 cart for tonight, complimented the bud light plats nicely
  • Options
    B)

Happy 420. 
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Just restocked on edibles, perfect timing.