Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I always forget how well gb's work until I have make one because I don't have anything else to smoke out of
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,665 spicy boy
    My space case came in the mail today \m/
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    WTF is a space case?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    RIP getting stoned
    Spiral out, keep going.
    Fuck I need to find some mushrooms for Tool. And maybe some ecstasy.
  • nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    Anybody able to sing the gospel of fake piss to me? I left my job at Sam's after a ton of bullshit became way too much and took a package handling job that didn't drug test until I got something else lined up. The goal is to work in a trade and maybe have this thing called an actual career one day but until then I've been applying at other meat cutting jobs. Landed one that isn't retail, pays pretty well and gives weekends off. Didn't expect to land something so soon and this place is barely 5 miles from home. They're also basically ready to hire me. I haven't had bud in a month and even then I haven't smoked daily since May. Hit my mom's vape pen a few times but I wouldn't be here writing this if I didn't just fail a home drug test lol I've never used fake piss and am intimidated by the prospect of blowing it but so many people swear by it. I told them I'd need to put in my two weeks and they told me they would get back to me in a couple days but seeing as I literally just failed, I'm not comfortable winging it and hoping for the best even if I pass some home tests in the next week. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You haven't had bud in a month and still failed? No way that's possible 
    Get a pack of certo and drink it the day of your drug test 
    I burned out on bud the 21st of September and that was burning the a quarter in a couple days. Like I said after that I was using my mom's pen here and there but the last time I got any kind of high was the Cowboys/Packers game on the 6th this month. I do some basic ab machines and maybe some simple workouts before spending an hour on the elliptical 5-6 days a week and then go on to work a very physically demanding job that has more than once had me leaving with my fucking shoes wet from sweat. I've cut out soda and drink a ton of water. I fucking wish I was making up the fact I failed a home test lol 
    I even used mid piss for the home test. I don't know how true it is but I remember reading that the immediate first part of the leak can carry more bs.

Is that a dilute? I know I have to be clooose to being able to pass but I know a lot of places consider a diluted test a fail now. 
    Just use fake pee. Follow the directions on the bottle to warm it up and tape it to your leg. It's pretty easy to pull off.
    nohohank said:

Is that a dilute? I know I have to be clooose to being able to pass but I know a lot of places consider a diluted test a fail now. 
    I don't know. My friend used to do it every time before his probation drug tests but they only used a dip stick test. Not sure how well it works on lab tests. He would dump a whole pack of certo into a Gatorade bottle, chug it, then take a vitamin B pill to make his pee yellow so it looked like he wasn't pissing straight water. 
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Drink a shit load of cranberry juice. Not the from concentrate bullshit the 100% juice.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Just use fake pee. Follow the directions on the bottle to warm it up and tape it to your leg. It's pretty easy to pull off.
    So yeah I was thinking I was going to have to mix a solution and warm it up perfectly and keep it there and if I went over or under it was fucked. I had no idea there was stuff that existed that bottled and ready to go. Pop it in the microwave a couple seconds and you're good to go and even if you over heat it a little bit or the temp drops, it's still perfectly fine as long as you have it right in time for the actual test. Seems like a no brainer now lol thanks 
    Yup.They've really made them easy to use. And if you need to keep it warm longer, use a foot warmer not a hand warmer. Hand warmers are too hot.

Fun Fact - it's illegal to sell fake pee for passing drug tests, so what you're buying is actually fake pee for fetishes lol.
    It's a great day to take psychedelics 
    Is today a day that ends in y?