Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    d00d trust me, smokinz out ov an allumim foilz bowl aint gonna hurt you nunz ive done it before......... usaully I make a steam roller out of a toilet paper roll by wrappins foil round it and cutin a bowl in it done that beforez too

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    You aren't getting high cuz you're smoking schwag
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    d00d trust me, smokinz out ov an allumim foilz bowl aint gonna hurt you nunz ive done it before......... usaully I make a steam roller out of a toilet paper roll by wrappins foil round it and cutin a bowl in it done that beforez too
    Dude thats so ghetto.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    that's something MADE for smoking. i'm sure there's a difference between that and aluminum foil.
    fukkin y00z said a platic bottle whatevers plastic is what gives out toxinz when burned

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There's a difference Distance. Alcohol's bad for you, and so is the smoke from weed, but I still wanna smoke it the safest way possible. I was just reading about smoking from aluminum, and it's horrible and contributes to Alzheimer's and a shit ton of other problems, fuck that.
    Oh ya DON'T use alyminum foil. Why do you think catz spells the way he does.
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Dude thats so ghetto.
    i know, but when theyz no paraphenalia roundz it works like a bitchz

[-(

blue turbins

i use glass pieces like a real man.
    :X
    Not schwag Dirtball. Looked that up too, and it said it's usually brown-ish. This shit is a really vibrant light green with orange hairs.
    that's something MADE for smoking. i'm sure there's a difference between that and aluminum foil.
    fukkin y00z said a platic bottle whatevers plastic is what gives out toxinz when burned
    he didn't want to hear it. obviously you can't smoke directly out of the bottle, YOU USE FOIL WITH IT.

o so y00z advocatinz foil o Kz then 8-|

[-(

blue turbins

If I don't have a pipe, it's apple or some kind a fruit I can make a bowl out of or nothing.

Fuck aluminum foil.
    safest way to smoke out of iz a bubbler or waterbongz so the smoke travels through the water safest cleanest way

[-(

blue turbins

Not schwag Dirtball. Looked that up too, and it said it's usually brown-ish. This shit is a really vibrant light green with orange hairs.
    Post a pic.
    Erik, stick with the apple. My advice would be to get as much airflow as you can in the apple. Maybe bigger hits too.

Aight, Im'ma try something I saw on Youtube for more airflow, cutting out the center.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    does anyone else feel like theyre in the fucking twilight zone right now?
    imageimage
    Does it have seeds?
    Yes or no
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    edited January 2011
    Trying to go for 15 here.
    I could post a pic, but it'd be kinda pointless lol. Not much left and there's no buds left, we crushed all of the full buds up last night.
    i use glass pieces like a real man.
    :X
    ;)
    :-bd