Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I mean it could, but even thinking about trying it makes me cringe. Its has open props and upgraded motors so it might also just shred your face out take out an eye. There is no part of you that will want it that close to your face.

https://youtu.be/YCU8-5XGuAo

Not mine but similar so you can see the speed an power they have.

Also, B)
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Got the highest I ever been in my fucking life on Saturday night and it was glorious. First acid trip of 2017 so my tolerance was all the way back down. Went to Thriftworks and candyflipped on 2 tabs and 520mg pure MDMA. Scored a half gram of quality Ketamine at the show from one of my acid plugs. K has been on the bucket list and my only prior experience was a few lil key bumps so literally only a taste. Been wanting to know specifically what a K hole is like. I had intended to do the K on a separate night by itself but I got home still fairly fresh into my candyflip and it was sittin there tempting me. Go on Erowid to figure out the exact dose needed to go straight to a K hole, weigh out a quarter gram, and rail it all in one fatass line. Lay down and wait for the ride. Everything is normal for like 10 minutes and then instantly everything was gone. The combination of all 3 and then falling into a K hole had me literally feeling like I died except it was the most peaceful feeling I've ever experienced in my life. My body was essentially gone and I experienced this whole sequence as an "it" or a "being" rather than myself. Only my mind/soul was left. I remember my only link back to real life was apparently I kept my eyes open the whole time, and I was laying on the floor in my studio facing the painted "Episode" logo on my wall. It kept morphing and turning into different shapes but I remember it was a recurring thought thru the whole sequence that as long as that logo was still in front of me then I was alive and where I'm sposed to be. The whole thing was extremely confusing and hard to recall but it was like a lucid dream that I was completely awake and conscious for. When I came to, which from checking my phone, was roughly 90 minutes later, I was out of the K hole and able to stand back up and move again, but the K still completely overhauled the LSD visuals. So I go to the bathroom and end up staring at my reflection for like 30 minutes as I morph into a dog, a black dude, a snake-ish creature, etc. and it no longer looked like a reflection but an entire separate being.

It was the most bizarre thing I've ever experienced and it's definitely not something I could see as a regular thing for me, but it's something I walk away from glad that I got to finally do it. Although it was hard to make sense of it all, it was a very spiritual experience and I somehow felt "cleansed" the next day. I still have a quarter gram left so that I can experience a K hole by itself without the acid and MDMA thrown in as well. I assume it will obviously be way less intense but hopefully also less chaotic to where I can make more sense of it afterwards.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    edited April 2017
    I guess my dude has some flame. So good my other dude called me and told me about it =))
    lol you guys are mean.

Hopefully you come out the other side of your trip a better person Erik. Those types of cleansing trips can have a lasting effect on some people. If you've been carrying around some mental baggage the drugs will let you know. Other people just ignore that shit as soon as it wears off.
    How are those little sprouts doing?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Need to pick up this shirt

Nobody posting in the weed thread for a week. 

What have we become?
    You'll suffer the consequences for it at Tool. Better hope they let you bring an oxygen tank in B)
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Bout to pick up in a couple hours

Jobe said:
    You'll suffer the consequences for it at Tool. Better hope they let you bring an oxygen tank in B)
    how's that SLH coming along :-?

=))))))))
    Baby Buds... spiral out!

I think it's gonna be way too fresh yet by Tool time. It won't have had time to cure at all by then and probably won't have a lot of flavor yet. 

I set some of the last batch of SLH off to the side as a backup plan just in case. 
    My dudes supposed to have some grape ape hopefully ready by then. Thats usually his best stuff. 
    So do I even need to bring any lol
    Where ypu get that? 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    It was at a mini smoke stand at Gibraltar Trade Center