Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Jobe,.. what kind of drone is it?
    I've got Google with me now.
    http://www.helipal.com/storm-racing-drone-gps-rtf-naza-lite.html
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/11/arizona-anti-marijuana-campaign-legalization-measure-lawsuit/86948310/

look at these cunts. look at these fucking cunts. just wind em up and watch em go. its them most disgustingly predictable thing you could ever put a money wager on.

seriously call a family meeting take out a gun and pain the walls with your brains.
    I love winning with women
    the the goddamn shit knows if voting counts for a damn. but afaic its the only vpice ive got short of violent protest. kill your goddamb selves.

michigan mu members we arent so different, just separated by 1200 miles and a few hoodies.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Democrats senetors submitted a proposal to legalize acrossed the board

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

yeah because they know hillarys gonna get the white house unless she or trump get assassinated,  so theyre setting up pussyfooted language to pave the way for clinton to half assedly legalize it for pharmaceutical companies to distribute. its a crock of shit unless we get to do it ourselves.

all the govt has to do is let go of the financial chokehold it has on us... like thatll happen anytime soon..
    Goggles arrived already, just waiting on the bird. Not sure when it's supposed to get here yet. 
    The bird is the same size as the Googles too.  

I'd have to paint it a bright color just so my bad eyes won't lose it in the air like my dad did to his rc plane.  He circled the plane behind us then lost it in the sun,... so he figured it would just come around smoothly and instead he crashed into me with the rc plane.  That was a funny day cuz I posted on facebook, "Thanks to my dad I can now add plane crash survivor to my resume."

You don't have to see it. You fly it fpv, not line of sight. Plus the L.e.d. lights really help.

https://youtu.be/OdHiQpYiXiM
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    @Slap Did your L plug have some weird name for his acid? Apparently someone did make a "special batch" of L for The Grateful Dead's 50th, but whoever got their hands on it gave it a bunch of different weird names like JoR#5, Reptile Jizz ( =)) =)) =)) ) and Indian Rose so now everyone thinks there's a bunch of different kinds of LSD floating around even though it's all the same shit. PM me if you want a link. I'd rather not post it in the open.  
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    as far as i know there's no name, it's just some stuff. i honestly don't care enough, I was just told something about the Grateful Dead having something to do with it. 

I just fucked with micro-dosing for the first time. did like 25 micrograms. it's pretty fucking cool. I have a lot of energy and see little physical impact and I honestly feel mentally/emotionally heightened. so fucking bummed this shit is illegal. I want to try micro dosing with mushrooms. If I get the same effect then that means that we pretty much got a method of giving people energy that doesn't have the negative effects that caffeine, or energy drinks, or any other drugs have and it's fucking illegal. and the second it's legalized, people will just try and make money off of it and corrupt it further when it should be our right to use it cuz it just fucking grows from the ground. smh this "civilized" world is anything but. fucking trash 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    tbh makes me wanna start getting on my producer/beat making shit. I understand why there's a larger move to making music on a laptop as opposed with guitars. Everybody has a laptop. I can afford that but I can't afford all the equipment I need or even the space I need for recording guitar stuff. If I had access to a full get up for recording my guitar or whatever, I'd be in that with all my free time. But that's expensive. I just need to stop being lazy and get over the damn learning curve of creating music in a daw. Once that becomes as natural to me as writing music on guitars has become for me in the damn near 9 years since I first picked up a bass, it's money.
    lil_boat said:
    as far as i know there's no name, it's just some stuff. i honestly don't care enough, I was just told something about the Grateful Dead having something to do with it. 

I just fucked with micro-dosing for the first time. did like 25 micrograms. it's pretty fucking cool. I have a lot of energy and see little physical impact and I honestly feel mentally/emotionally heightened. so fucking bummed this shit is illegal. I want to try micro dosing with mushrooms. If I get the same effect then that means that we pretty much got a method of giving people energy that doesn't have the negative effects that caffeine, or energy drinks, or any other drugs have and it's fucking illegal. and the second it's legalized, people will just try and make money off of it and corrupt it further when it should be our right to use it cuz it just fucking grows from the ground. smh this "civilized" world is anything but. fucking trash 
    Damn I don't got time for kinda that shit. I know one kid who tried it for a week and he was one of the weirdest fucking kids I've ever met. How often do you re-dose?
    I didn't. I took it around 5:30 pm. I was up u til like 3:30 am, and had to go into work at 10:30. At work now and I still feel pretty energetic and spiritually (using that word to encompass the emotional and mental stimulation) heightened. I can feel a little bit of slouch coming because I didn't get as much rest as I wanted but overall I'm still feeling spiffy. I'm not tryna be on it all the time but if I need some positive energy then I think this is a better option than caffeine or something. 
    The people I hear about who microcode say they'll take like half a tab every few hours or so. I couldn't imagine. I wonder how that would affect your tolerance if you were tripping 24/7.
    Yeah I don't want to do that. I'm not trying to rely on it I just want it to be something I can turn to when I've hit a mental road block or something. Better than popping addys or some shit imo. 
    Yeah I don't wanna be taking anything daily but I take a lot of xanax cuz I have a pretty huge benzo tolerance. I really wanna go back to just taking dabs everyday cuz benzo dependency fucking sucks but hallucinogens are definitely a better option than any kind of pills or powder. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy