Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    4 tabs on my tongue and these are roughly 100 micrograms a tab. Goin for the "true" acid trip wit full hallucinations, which as many times as I've tripped, has yet to happen as the most I've taken was 3 tabs. Either way tonight's gonna be a Hell of a ride, but I'm at the experience level where I feel like I can handle it now.
    That was a Goddamn ride holy shit. 7 hours later I'm still trippin pretty hard but...wow. It was initially so intense I had to call my nigga to calm me down a lil cause it was on the verge of goin bad but after the rough transition it was indescribable. The shape of my room is "house" shaped, so slanted walls leadin up to the ceiling. So as I was layin down, the slanted wall above me caved outwards like an aquarium display, the wall got transparent, and all of a sudden it was holdin a complete body of water, so that the inside of my room literally looked like it was a cube surrounded by water. Like Rapture from Bioshock for those who are familiar. It was the most mind blowing shit I ever witnessed in my entire life. What your mind is capable of is insane.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm definitely ready. The visuals this time were so fuckin nuts. I looked at my tatted hand and it looked like a cartoon and like it didn't even belong to me. It's an eye wit a vortex around it so the colors were bleeding out and swirling around and dripping onto eachother like a wet painting. At one point the eye looked extremely realistic and started bulging out and takin a rounded shape like it was lookin at me. And then my studio monitors literally started dancing to the music. They started stretching and repeatedly gettin smaller and bigger, and the woofers were literally stretching all the way out of the speaker and snappin back in place. Off the fuckin wall.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That sounds fucking cool
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Makes me miss Ozzfest lol. Had some of the best trips ever there.
    Pass the god damn butter.
     B)

Went deep son.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    so im fiending to do shrooms soon followed by acid but with no hallucinogenic experience outside of cannabis, would lean be a good segway into shrooms? 
    I love winning with women
    Shrooms are a good segway into shrooms. Just get together with friends, go outside someplace safe, and eat them.
    well yeah but nothing between bud and shrooms?
    TRUMP said:
    so im fiending to do shrooms soon followed by acid but with no hallucinogenic experience outside of cannabis, would lean be a good segway into shrooms? 
    Lean? Lol Codeine's an opiate it's not psychedelic at all. If you want somethin more mild but still hallucinogenic to an extent, do a robotrip. Or jus 1 tab of acid as opposed to an 8th of shrooms. But yea there's no true middle ground. And based on how you said your life is goin as of lately, I would advise against both shrooms and acid until you're in a mentally better place.
    well I know its not a psychedelic,  just that im assuming its a bit more intense than pot.
    robotrip works too.
    Just take 2 grams of shrooms to start, wait for a little while and eat more as needed. No more than an 1/8th. You'll be fine.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    edited April 2016
    Honestly id say scrap the robotrip and just do shrooms. Or acid. I tried acid before shrooms. But like Erik said, do it at a time when you're in a positive state of mind and aren't stressed out. I'd advise doing it in nature with a baby sitter who is someone your trust very much.
    Sh!t. Jus smoked the new loud wit plans to knock out. 

It's a pure sativa.

A real strong one.

I'm UP.
    Even if he isn't in the best head space, a small dose would probably still do him some good. It's the heavier doses that will fuck with you.

Levels are a way to describe the intensity of your trip. Level 1 is a low level trip... level 5 is a high level (full ego death) trip. Using the level system is an attempt to define the trip strength, as there is no  way to objectively rate a subjective experience, but it is a simple way to communicate with others about  your trip.

On a side note, levels in trips are not like floors in a building. There are infinate degrees to each level. The word, "Level" is often very misleading.

• For suggested dosage for the average person to reach each level with different types of magic mushrooms, wet or dry... check out the Shroomery Mushroom Dosage Calculator. Remember, your results may vary.

Level 1

This level produces a mild "stoning" effect, with some visual enhancement (i.e. brighter colours, etc). Some short term memory anomalies. Left/right brain communication changes causing music to sound "wider".

Level 2

Bright colors, and visuals (i.e. things start to move and breathe), some 2 dimensional patterns become apparent upon shutting eyes. Confused or reminiscent thoughts. Change of short term memory leads to continual distractive thought patterns. Vast increase in creativity becomes apparent as the natural brain filter is bypassed.

Level 3

Very obvious visuals, everything looking curved and/or warped patterns and kaleidoscopes seen on walls, faces etc. Some mild hallucinations such as rivers flowing in wood grained or "mother of pearl" surfaces. Closed eye hallucinations become 3 dimensional. There is some confusion of the senses (i.e. seeing sounds as colors, etcetera). Time distortions and "moments of eternity".

Level 4

Strong hallucinations, i.e. objects morphing into other objects. Destruction or multiple splitting of the ego. (Things start talking toyou, or you find that you are feeling contradictory things simultaneously). Some loss of reality. Time becomes meaningless. Out ofbody experiences and e.s.p. type phenomena. Blending of the senses.

Level 5

Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects, or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. The earlier levels are relatively easy to explain in terms of measureable changes in perception and thought patterns. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satorienlightenment (and other such labels). 

Keep it at or under lvl 3 and you're good. 
    Did you write that or it was copy pasted? Either way, I been up to Level 3. I've never experienced ego death at all. I'd love to try level 5 one day but fuck jus those 4 tabs were fuckin INTENSE and even that almost went bad. Idk one day. Gotta work up to that tho definitely.