Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Relapse records 30 for 30

2»

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

If you work for them I need you to hook me up with better picks Alex lol

You couldn't have possibly expected to get Blue Record level shit out of this, dude. lol.

Relapse is, as Matt Harvey told me himself, very money-conserving. They aren't about to give out their catalog's greatest hits for a dollar :))

I doubt this will still be going on by the time I work there lol.
    I love winning with women
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Alex said:

If you work for them I need you to hook me up with better picks Alex lol

I doubt this will still be going on by the time I work there lol.
    It lasted like, a day lol
    inb4lists
    Well they could bring it back but it doesn't sound like the reviews have been favorable for this exact reason.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Like I said I didn't expect a lot but I also didn't expect open CDs and duplicates
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    The duplicates thing would piss me off a bit, but yeah.
    They emailed me today saying they would send me new CDs for the duplicates and said that the reason they were open was smaller labels don't wrap their CDs or some shit. But my abysmal dawn cd was open. Lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They should let you pick what cds to send you now but whatever
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Yeah right I would pick one of their top sellers and they would say fuckthat
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    They should send you something like Necrophagist, Speedwolf, etc, i doubt they'd do Obscura/Exhumed though
    inb4lists