Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** IRON MAIDEN Thread/Tour Thread

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2010
    Sorry, it's a fact. I'm a bigger fan than you guys...

imageish
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    hmm...i got...10 days...yes.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Plant declined a $200 million offer to tour with Led Zeppelin after the 2007 show.

If that doesn't say no Zep, then idk what does <_>
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    nigguh please.... i was listening to Maiden when you were still pissing your bed.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited June 2010
    "Plant declined a $200 million offer to tour with Led Zeppelin after the 2007 show."

This is 2010. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Plant will want to do it eventually I think/hope.

I don't knwo if I've said this before, but I have a friend who went and I literally offered him 1000 pounds (pounds mind you, about 1.7k) for his ticket and the bastard said no and had as he described it the best day of his life.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    does the year 0 count?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I fully admit to being a new(er) fan of maiden. Became a fan around 12-13 years ago when aces high was on a snowboard DVD I had. Didn't look really deep into them though until about the last 3 years
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    "I don't knwo if I've said this before, but I have a friend who went and I literally offered him 1000 pounds (pounds mind you, about 1.7k) for his ticket and the bastard said no and had as he described it the best day of his life."

*cries*
    The site to sign up for tickets crashed hours before the sign ups began, because people wanted to try and get there first. I was there right on time, and I couldn't get in. Stayed up till about 2 trying to get in, finally got in and signed up. Found out a few weeks later I didn't get em...

:'(
    I just realized I got a new page.... <_>
    "The site to sign up for tickets crashed hours before the sign ups began, because people wanted to try and get there first. I was there right on time, and I couldn't get in. Stayed up till about 2 trying to get in, finally got in and signed up. Found out a few weeks later I didn't get em..."

That is horrible =\ I would have went on a rampage.
    Ah, life sucks like that.
    * has a feeling wines parents are rich*
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Rich isn't the word I'd use, but we're very satisfied with our socioeconomic class.

I've been working too though.
    I'm definitly not poor and have parents that are pretty well off and a grandpa that has enough money nobody will tell me how much he has except " if he wanted to own this apartment complex he could" which is what was said when there was a problem getting my bros lease for an apartment. And I couldn't give up 1700 for a ticket to a concert.
    it was for two...and it's fucking led zeppelin

I had the full intention to pay him, and it was my dad moreover who was wanting to go too.
    Ah. I don't care who it is I'm not paying that much for a concert unles it includes airfare across the pond
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I had a grandpa that bought a mountain and more or less forgot about us because we wouldn't change our last name to Tibbles. Hell, my last name is also supposed to be Salas. I'm not even related to the guy who gave my dad the last name Garcia...which is a mindfuck because there are legit Garcia's in my family that I am related to.

/mini rant
    image Photobucket
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Am I the only one who wants to hear For the Greater Good of God?
    I really hope they get 1:45-1:50 and I hope they play Caught Somewhere in Time