Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** IRON MAIDEN Thread/Tour Thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    One more day of work to get through before all I have to focus on is the show. :3
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So it's me, Alec, Brian, Erik, and jag all going to the Chicago show. 3 more days.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Here's my mini, non spoiled review for my show.

It was a little bit trashed because of a few things that had nothing to do with the show, in the end I missed the opening song and arrived as they were playing the second. They had a pit, which I was in. Because we were so late, we were off to the right and had to work our way in. It was amazing regardless, it definetly held up to the Somewhere Back In Time tour. Best moment. I caught a drumstick. I caught it along with another dude, we both had both our hands on it. In the end we decided to break it. I got half and he got half.
    image Photobucket
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    There was a pit?
    Cleveland is a confusing place. Last time I saw them there, there was no pit. This time they took out the first few rows of seating and made a pit of about 200-250 people.
    image Photobucket
    I thought you meant mosh pit. I was like wtf? I always assume venues have a pit. I haven't heard of any without a pit besides that venue most guys are going to for mayhem
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    2 more days........
    Congratulations - you are going to be 'First To The Barrier' in Chicago on the 18th!

Fuck yes!!!!!!!!! Great way to start my day getting this message
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited July 2010
    ^ congrats
    4 days
    i need to be able to move seats.....I don't want to be way out right. yes it will be a fun show but i don't want to be looking at like 2 people in the band and the rest are hidden from me
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Congratulations - you are going to be 'First To The Barrier' in Chicago on the 18th!

Fuck yes!!!!!!!!! Great way to start my day getting this message

I was just about to tell you they sent the PM's out.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Thank you Santana, and I doubt you'll be able to upgrade seats. But i could be wrong.

It was the first thing I checked when I woke up wine. I didn't even get out of bed before i checked it on my phone lol
    It's tomorrow..........I can't believe it.
    And you made it all this time spoiler free
    I can't guarantee that yet. Someone like Erik may go on a Maiden rant in a thread I regularly post in. *cough*
    Hmm I have the same feeling someone might do that but if it's someone going to my venue I reserve the right to break their nose
    Just don't go into the what are you listening to thread. I got out in time, but... <_>
    Lol I went back to see if I gave anything away..then it became pretty obvious haha.

Someones not very good at taking a hint.
    image Photobucket
    So chuck tried to blownit for people
    edited July 2010
    lol

What time did you get there Chuck? You completely missed Dream Theater and the opening song lol.
    edited July 2010
    I explained it in my review, in the spoiler thread. My dad's poor organizational skills kept us from renting a car for over an hour. It took me driving 80 on the turnpike to get us there during the second song. The old guy with pit wristbands was like "Wow folks, what too ya so long?"

I told Lance last night, this kid I know had seats wayy in the back of Blossom. He was making fun of us for being late, so when we got to our spots, we took a pic and sent it to him lol. I could have grabbed Janick off the stage if I wanted to.

---
    I thought maybe I said a certain song that was on the setlist, but it was Erik saying what songs they WEREN'T playing.
    image Photobucket