Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Billie Joe Armstrong Goes Apeshit On Stage.

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Not really. People can get the wrong thoughts about alphas and betas the way he uses em even if he changed it to human slang. I just hate it when people get the wrong information about something reguardless of how the word is used
    imageimage
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    wolves communicate through vocalization (partly)
    that sounds like "speaking" to me
    we just haven't learned their language enough to talk to them yet
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    But if he's talking strictly humans, why should there even be any confusion?
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Erik, you still haven't answered my question
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Not really. People can get the wrong thoughts about alphas and betas the way he uses em even if he changed it to human slang. I just hate it when people get the wrong information about something reguardless of how the word is used

Except, my information about the terms concerning humans isn't wrong, cunt.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Fuck outta here, ectomorph.
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

Thats actually false because wolves cant speak

Post of the year
    Episode said:

imageimage
    edited September 2012
    I actually laughed at "ectomorph" : :))

It almost makes me sound like I have superpowers. Or I'm also kinda a ghost. Which I am.

It also reminded me of these guys, the Ectomorphicons, from power rangers the movie. The one with Ivan Ooze.

Episode said:

See when you post shit like this it makes it seem like more arguing-with-Erik-just-to-argue-with-Erik.

He's not wrong if we're discussing humans, which we are. So why the fuck must we persist about how he's wrong if we were talking wolves, which we aren't

Some people don't know how alpha, beta, omegas work. I was just saying that if that's the case they could get the wrong information. But fuck..why should I give a shit if some poor young person's uneducated?
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    sbs_will said:

I actually laughed at "ectomorph" : :))

It almost makes me sound like I have superpowers. Or I'm also kinda a ghost. Which I am.

It also reminded me of these guys, the Ectomorphicons, from power rangers the movie. The one with Ivan Ooze.

I remember seeing this movie in theaters when I was a kid and being so confused why their suits were different and they morphed out of order.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

wolves communicate through vocalization (partly)
    that sounds like "speaking" to me
    we just haven't learned their language enough to talk to them yet

Humans can teach wolf pups to howl. So that's something
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

Episode said:

See when you post shit like this it makes it seem like more arguing-with-Erik-just-to-argue-with-Erik.

He's not wrong if we're discussing humans, which we are. So why the fuck must we persist about how he's wrong if we were talking wolves, which we aren't
    quit white knighting Erik,
    fuckin simps on this board, yeezus.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Some people don't know how alpha, beta, omegas work. I was just saying that if that's the case they could get the wrong information. But fuck..why should I give a shit if some poor young person's uneducated?

You are fucking braindead. I'm uneducated, even doe I'm using the terms exactly right when applied to humans. And even wit wolves, it's right. Alpha is the leader, Beta is below Alpha. Wit both humans and wolves, Alpha > Beta.

Retarded ass cunt.
    Can't tell if trolling or srs.

In the case of srs, I stand by statement. Everywhere I go, whether out in the real world or on the web, everybody I talk knows what alpha and beta mean when discussing people. Whether I'm amongst other people my age and older or on 4chan, everybody knows those two words. They're not new.

Episode said:

sbs_will said:

I looked right at the guy, and was just thinking, "Okay, that is IT!" D:<

You are a fucking faggot.

Erik, for the third time, can you answer my question man? How does taking action against some douche make me a faggot?

Oh shit wait no never mind I forgot Beavis got that one for me.

neverm ind
    Oh my god. It's no wonder I just scroll passed Eriks posts 99% of the time
    imageimage
    I scroll through most e-fight comments 99 percent of the time.

You know me, I don't read. I Will.