Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Double Amputee Shooting: Matthew Jacob Marin, Houston Officer, Kills Man In Wheelchair, Police Say

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    But honestly, this cop sounds like a complete twat.

But it's like people don't realize how ignorant saying stuff like "fuck the police". Either people say it to sound cool or they actually would rather be without law enforcement of any kind, which is retarded.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Fuck the police
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    People shouldn't be able to become a cop unless they pass a mental test and go through more training. Such as for these kinds of situations, along with dogs and other animal situations. I'm really sick of cops shooting to kill instead of immobilize or wound because, "I felt my life or my partners was threatened".
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Xenocide said:

But honestly, this cop sounds like a complete twat.

But it's like people don't realize how ignorant saying stuff like "fuck the police". Either people say it to sound cool or they actually would rather be without law enforcement of any kind, which is retarded.

Fuck the police

People shouldn't be able to become a cop unless they pass a mental test and go through more training. Such as for these kinds of situations, along with dogs and other animal situations. I'm really sick of cops shooting to kill instead of immobilize or wound because, "I felt my life or my partners was threatened".

But they do go through mental tests and extensive training...

If you mean they should do more, then I agree. But saying they don't do them is false.
    Well no shit they go through training. I'm not a dumbass. But if stuff like this is happening then wtf?
    imageimage
    But cops are frequently in positions where their lives are threatened

if they're in a situation where it's their personal safety or the other person's, do you want them to do nothing?

and I'm not talking about the OT because that was fucked up
    Xenocide said:

streets said:

Because the officer was a typical trigger happy pig

I've made the decision I will punch you in the face if I ever see you. People as stupid as you should not be allowed to breed let alone breathe.
    LOLOLOLOL you mad boi

Fuck pigs
    >Fuck pigs is socially acceptable
    >Fuck niggers isn't

doublestandard...
    One is a profession. An occupation by choice, where a particular personality archetype and skills are required.

The other is the color of someones skin. Something you are born with and cannot change. Try again doe.
    edited September 2012
    I know they go through drug busts, donno what's gonna happen when they pull someone over, etc. But someone without one arm and one leg cornered you waving a pen around? Guess we kill em cuz our lives are threatened 8-|

There is this thing where cops can immobilize, or wound in a threatening situation. But it seems more times than not, they shoot to kill
    imageimage
    To be fair, the media only reports on this kind of stuff so it seems abundant.

Otherwise yahoo news would be filled with 200 articles daily titled "BREAKING NEWS: POLICE OFFICER FOLLOWS PROTOCOL" or "OFFICER IMMOBILZES ANGRY MAN, NO ONE INJURED"
    Yahoo would fill their news with stuff like that though. Most of their news sucks
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

streets said:

I've made the decision I will punch you in the face if I ever see you. People as stupid as you should not be allowed to breed let alone breathe.
    LOLOLOLOL you mad boi

Fuck pigs

Lol what a fucking bitch.

Wait, it all makes sense now, I remember he said he wants to be a pig, already fits the physical description. =))

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    FUCK POLICE TATTOOS, THAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DITCH SCHOOOOL.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    If this was coming at me and I was a cop, then I'd shoot both of them

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Distance said:

That shit cray

Aint ít jay
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Xenocide said:

streets said:

LOLOLOLOL you mad boi

Fuck pigs
    >Fuck niggers isn't

doublestandard...
    Calling a cop a pig is not even comparable to calling a black guy a nigger.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Couldnt the PIG have just you know tipped the wheelchairs over
    edited September 2012

Xenocide said:

streets said:

LOLOLOLOL you mad boi

Fuck pigs
    >Fuck niggers isn't

doublestandard...
    Calling a cop a pig is not even comparable to calling a black guy a nigger.
    It's still an example of prejudice. In this situation, not even I could argue that this guy is a "pig". There are plenty of cops out there who abuse their authority and they deserve every ounce of disrespect they get. But judging all members of a group based on negative opinions is exactly what prejudice is.

Couldnt the PIG have just you know tipped the wheelchairs over

And THEN shoot him?