Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

iPhone 5 is announced... will you be getting one?

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Fuck Yes
    rexum420 said:

I've spiked my iPhone and it didn't break.

what on earth could possibly make you so mad to spike a piece of technology like that?? lol

Nola will get a kick out of this. In 2009 I believe it was the bengals were at the raiders bengals were up 21-0 early. At half I started helping my dad with something figured it should be a walk in the park. Well some dumb choices led to them having a chance. Their was only a couple minutes left and they were still down I believe out of time outs all the bengals had to do was run the clock out. The raider had just scored a touchdown. They kick it off and Andre Caldwell takes off down the field when he catches it. What does he do? Fucking fumbles the ball on the 30. They won and I was furious and the phone was in my hand I threw it down on the hardwood and walked away. Courtney yelled at me way to go fucking genius you broke your phone. She picked it up and said wtf its not broke?
    Bengals made the playoffs that year but that game pissed me off
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Fuck No
    back in time haha.jpg
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Fuck No
    Oh..and I highly enjoy being able to make ringtones from directly off my phones music tracks, not having to use iTunes for everything, not having to jailbreak my phone to do otherwise, being able to remove the battery, remove/add more storage space, etc.

Next phone I'll be getting is the Galaxy SIII
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Fuck No
    i have a refurbished flip phone lol
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    edited September 2012
    Fuck Yes
    Yeah I wanna upgrade mine. Goodbye, iPhone 4!

Only thing I don't like is that it's taller, now I have to get a new case and it's already too big.
    imageimage
    Fuck Yes
    Buy me one as well Noga!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Oh..and I highly enjoy being able to make ringtones from directly off my phones music tracks, not having to use iTunes for everything, not having to jailbreak my phone to do otherwise, being able to remove the battery, remove/add more storage space, etc.

Next phone I'll be getting is the Galaxy SIII

Nice try. I have songs as ringtones. Didn't have to buy shit, didn't have to jailbreak shit. Lrn2technology.

Fuck No
    I bet it's def not as fast and easy as cropping a song on you phone abd making it within seconds, via on your phone.

Either way, zero fucks. I'll never waste my time with another iPhone. Ya'll can keep that shit
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I remember that game so well Ape. That shit was way too funny.
    image Photobucket
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Fuck Yes

Buy me one as well Noga!

Of course! >:D<
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Maybe sometime in the future
    Locked in my price to sell my iPhone 4S on ebay instant sale for $325.

Now the question becomes do I want to drop the extra $75 to get a 64gb iPhone 5... i'm thinking yesssss.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Fuck No
    I'd be surprised if it sold for that price
    imageimage

I'd be surprised if it sold for that price

Amazon is giving a $400 gift card. But I need the cash.
    Fuck Yes

I remember that game so well Ape. That shit was way too funny.

I have never been so mad at a football game lol
    Fuck Yes
    Yeah I don't like the gift card thing
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Android FTW
    My wife went from Droid to IPhone, now she hates the way she cant customize her phone anymore.

Told her not to do it...... but shes a women....

Sticking with my Galaxy, never had any issues with it, getting the SIII this fall. :-bd
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Android FTW
    Just heard the new I Phone has a different charging cord which makes older spares, and docking stations useless.

womp womp wahhh... b-(
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

edited September 2012
    Tiger said:

Just heard the new I Phone has a different charging cord which makes older spares, and docking stations useless.

womp womp wahhh... b-(

Yep, thats one thing that pisses me off. Another thing that pisses me off is IF you want to use the older cables or docking stations its fucking $30 for an adapter. Which is huuuge ripoff.

That being said I will be staying up till 3am to pre-order the new iPhone 5 tonight. :-bd
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Android FTW
    Tiger said:

My wife went from Droid to IPhone, now she hates the way she cant customize her phone anymore.

Told her not to do it...... but shes a women....

Sticking with my Galaxy, never had any issues with it, getting the SIII this fall. :-bd

Which Galaxy do you have?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2012
    Fuck Yes
    I am getting one however I am ending my 12 year relationship with Verizon to do so. Verizon has stated that they will not grandfather unlimited data and their "Share everything plan" is complete bullshit. If I want to keep my usage at where it is today (for both my wife and myself) then the share everything plan would cost me 1,200 dollars MORE per year than what I am currently playing.

SO fuck you Verizon... I'll get my I5 elsewhere.