Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Lamb Of God/Hatebreed/In Flames/Sylosis 2012 Fall Tour

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    >:D<
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    i was going to go to the show tonight but i couldn't find anyone to buy my xbox :(
    Come to indy tomorrow
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Lol no thats far as hell
    Holy shit about a half hour ago my sickness seems to have disappeared. About to head to indy!
    Did you Smoke :-?

Review.
    Im not in colorado yet
    Left work at 4. Drove the two hours to indy and got some food downtown. Got into the venue right when sylosis started and made my way to the front.

Sylosis - they were a lot better than most opening bands. Unfortunately for them most people stood there with a look on their face like "who the fuck is this" they did manage to get some crowd movement. I enjoyed their set. Ill gladly go watch them as an opener again.

Hatebreed - they came out to the song from team America (america fuck yeah!). Played for forty minutes and the crowd was insane for them. They surprisingly didn't play doomsayer but no great loss I love hatebreed and loved the set. Pits were going hard for them and a lot of crowd surfing as well. Nola may appreciate this jamey did his usual "if the person by you isnt moving then they are a fan of (insert sports team here)" we were in indy so he said the patriots and also said " we hate those mother fuckers im sure you hate them as much as us" didn't know they had such a strong disliking of the patriots. The highlight for me was proven. That's probably my favorite song live. I ended up catching a pick like usual. Can't wait for them to do a headline run when the new cd comes out.

In flames - I had never seen them before and I was very excited for their set. The crowd didn't give a fuck about them until about 4 songs in when andres called for bodies to fly over the rail. Once this happened they energy stayed up for them. Some of their songs that are boring on cd are much better live. The lights they had were insane I thought I was going to have a seizure and at times was blind from the shit. I will look forward to seeing them again hopefully headlining. Take this life was incredible live. Also caught a pick. Actually I caught two but gave the other to my friend that came with me.

Lamb of god - since I saw them in 05 they have gone down hill with every show. It got to the point where I didn't care if they came or not. This time they brought out video boards and overall more production which added a lot to the show but nothing could have made it as awesome as randy did with his energy. I finally felt like I got the lamb of god back that I saw many years ago. The setlist really could not have been much better. The crowd was rough for this one. I got smashed like crazy the entire time on the barrier. Ruin was by far the highlight of the show for me. I also caught one of their picks, who would have guessed. I can't manage to catch a damn drumstick though.

If you have the chance to go I highly recommend it and I feel bad for all of you who have hellyeah instead of hatebreed but lamb of gods setlist makes up for it. I may go to columbus next month to catch this. Ill show up late though.
    I'll get a drumstick dont worry. Can't wait for the show. Omerta will probably be my highlight
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    No Doomsayer :O

Did they replace it with something else?
    Of the songs I can remember. And I can't for the life of me remember the opener.

Perserverance
    Last breath
    Live for this
    I will be heard
    Proven
    This is now
    To the threshold
    In ashes they shall reap
    Everyone bleeds now
    Destroy everything
    Proven is so awesome live

Of the songs I can remember. And I can't for the life of me remember the opener.

Perserverance
    Last breath
    Live for this
    I will be heard
    Proven
    This is now
    To the threshold
    In ashes they shall reap
    Everyone bleeds now
    Destroy everything

ah ok. So the only one missing from yours was Doomsayer.
    oh! and you are also missing As Diehard As They Come.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Glad you liked In Flames. \m/
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    That definitely wasn't plsyed.
    That Lamb pick is awesome. Hope i can catch one. 25 days!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

I can't manage to catch a damn drumstick though.

Fucking this
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I hope i catch an Unearth pick on sunday
    inb4lists