Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Lamb Of God/Hatebreed/In Flames/Sylosis 2012 Fall Tour

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

That's cool. Do you have hatebreed at your date?

Yep, our date is the last stop for Hatebreed #:-S
    FUCK. YOU.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Honestly. I wouldn't mind Hellyeah being on the show so much if it weren't for the fact I'm getting them instead of Hatebreed.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've seen Hellyeah once and met em. That's good enough for me
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I hear hellyeah and I just want mudvayne do I never listen to them
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    vinnie paul is my least favorite member of pantera
    Interesting interview
    http://blog.skullsnbones.com/lamb-of-god-chris-adler-interview-by-metal-mark the rest I only posted part

MM- For those fans that couldn’t make Knotfest, we are all excited for the upcoming tour dates here in the States with In Flames. I’ve heard rumors that this may have a bigger production and you might be playing some tracks you haven’t played in a long time or at all. Any truth to that?

CA-The production will definitely be the biggest thing Lamb Of God has ever done. We want to put on the biggest show that we’ve ever done. There are no lasers or pyro, so no one will get burned, but there will be some memorable stuff that we’re doing. I’m not going to reveal much, because we are really excited about it, so you’ll just have to wait and see it in person. It’s just time to take the next step in live production for our band, so I can’t wait to hear the response.

As for the set list, we are still talking about what songs we are going to do. There will be the classics that fans will expect, but I really want to get some newer material, especially off “Resolution,” on the set list. We haven’t done a full U.S. tour off of “Resolution” yet, so we definitely want to push the new record here as much as we can. We are all really proud of the album, so hopefully we can get those newer tracks in there. We’ll see though. It’ll be a memorable show for everyone in attendance. We can’t wait.

MM- You mentioned that this will be the first, full extensive tour off “Resolution,” and I know you’ve been touring all over Europe and the rest of the world, but is it always good to be back in the States playing home? Does it matter to you?

CA-It’s definitely a lot easier to tour in the States than anywhere else in the world. Don’t get me wrong, I love playing all over the world, but being in our own backyard is better for us. We make the rules, we speak the language, we know where to go, it’s just all around a more comfortable situation for us. Plus it’s our headlining tour, so we have our production, we picked some of the bands, so there will be no surprises or adjustments that may happen at festivals overseas or anything like that. The more comfortable we are, the better the shows are, so we just can’t wait to get this going man.

MM- I know personally that you are really excited that Sylosis is opening the shows on the entire run. What is it about that band that really excites you and why should people get there early to check them out?

CA-You definitely need to get there early and check this band out. I caught up with them in 2008 and I thought “Conclusion of an Age” was just an incredible thrash record. In my opinion, it was a faster and heavier Killswitch Engage. Then I heard their singer quit, and I was kind of worried what was going on, but their guitarist Josh took over vocals as well as playing the guitar. Personally, I think he is one of the most phenomenal guitarist out there, and since that, their sound has just become something incredible. It’s like a modern thrash metal attack and I love it. Their new album, “Monolith,” is out soon and it has some incredible songwriting on there, and I will definitely be watching them every night on our upcoming tour, and I hope everyone else does the same because they are really doing something special.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    edited October 2012
    what are some songs in flames might play?

other than take this life
    Take this life
    You edited after I posted that's the only one I know for sure
    Most recent setlist

Cloud Connected
    Trigger
    Where the Dead Ships Dwell
    Only for the Weak
    Reroute to Remain
    Crawl Through Knives
    Delight and Angers
    The Quiet Place
    The Chosen Pessimist
    Fear Is the Weakness
    Alias
    The Mirror's Truth
    System
    Deliver Us
    Take This Life
    My Sweet Shadow
    this tour hasn't started yet, right? i don't want to see the sets
    That was the first nights setlist. Here I'll post the others
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i would like to see LOG's actually
    troll as fuck.

but log's is the only set i don't wanna see actually