Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Fuck You, Tyrants!

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

good thing i'm abstinent

ok, MC.
    Lolz
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

good thing i'm abstinent

Abstinence is a choice. You can't claim it just cuz you can't get any.

wow might vote obama now. wasn't even planning on voting

do it or youll have some very angry women around here and im the world
    imagine...fucking a chick and finding out she wasnt on birth control because the Republicans cut it from her healthcare so she gets pregnent
    THEN trying to go to planned parenthood to get some low cost care...oh wait....there is no PP under their rule
    THEN finding out normal OBGYNs cant do abortions beause its against the law
    have fun with your kid

basically, if Republicans win, all chicks should be scared shitless as well as guys for those reasons

It's not the government's job to make sure you can fuck and not have crotch fruit. If you don't want kids, and can't afford bc, stop fucking or take it in the ass so the tax payers dont have to.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

good thing i'm abstinent

Ban plz
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Honestly...it's not the governments fuckin' business what females do with their bodies. If they'd keep their religious and personal beliefs out of politics like they should in the first place we wouldn't be having this problem
    imageimage
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip

good thing i'm abstinent

abstinence makes the heart grow stonger.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

imagine...fucking a chick and finding out she wasnt on birth control because the Republicans cut it from her healthcare so she gets pregnent
    THEN trying to go to planned parenthood to get some low cost care...oh wait....there is no PP under their rule
    have fun with your kid

basically, if Republicans win, all chicks should be scared shitless as well as guys for those reasons

I think you mean angry black women
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    i ain't ashamed of it. you people need to hop off cock
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Jobe said:

good thing i'm abstinent

Abstinence is a choice. You can't claim it just cuz you can't get any.

have fun with your kid

It's not the government's job to make sure you can fuck and not have crotch fruit. If you don't want kids, and can't afford bc, stop fucking or take it in the ass so the tax payers dont have to.
    ok so its not their job? then leave it to the women to make choices for themselves
    if they were just whatever about it, i wouldnt be so upset
    theyre FORBIDDING anything to prevent a child
    basically, theyre telling women 'you can only have sex in order to have children'
    and whats funny is that its only a restriction towards women
    men can fuck and do whatever they want but its the women who are gonna have to seal with everything

and dont get my started with the rape subject since that is another thing they put against women
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    AHAHAHAHA my niggas stay winning. Bitches get to the back of the bus.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I personally don't think people should ever vote republican or democrat. The two party system is what holds everything up in my eyes. I could be wrong but it's just my opinion.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    YEEZUS CHRIST 2012.
    A: You're a fatass.
    B: You complain about my "attention whoring", yet, you're one of the top individuals on here with an obsession that constantly feed me it.
    C: Kill yourself.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah.... I've never voted for either party. However from a true third party candidate perspective. - I have to say that the Republicans really seem out of touch with reality over the last 12-16 years.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It's true, after I posted I read what Erik said and thought to myself what a wonderful world... I mean I thought what is he talking about
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Episode said:

A: You're a fatass.
    B: You complain about my "attention whoring", yet, you're one of the top individuals on here with an obsession that constantly feed me it.
    C: Kill yourself.

a) you're a nobody
    b) i feel sorry for your mirror
    c) i'm immortal
    I feel bad that you hurt your mirror every time you look into it by squeezing yourself into it. =))
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy