Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Should I get a neck tattoo?

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yes
    obv this wouldnt be it , but this is something like what I'm talking about, cause to get my chest piece covered up it would be black faded into gray... so maybe just a portion of my lower neck.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fuck no
    SO what did you wife say, and what are you trying to get covered up on your chest and why?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    yes
    Just sit on it George and make sure it's something you'd for sure be ok with getting. You know all the risks in getting it I'm sure
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    fuck no
    HOODS said:

I'm secure where I work.

where do you work?
    even so, with the economy, no job is secure
    imageimage
    fuck no

HOODS said:

I'm secure where I work.

where do you work?
    He's a brick layer.
    fuck no
    i wouldnt say thats the most secure of jobs, in my opinion
    imageimage
    fuck no

yeah I saw a video the other day of a new machine that automagically builds brick walls and brick roads. it was pretty cool and made me think "that sure will suck for brick layers"
    yes

SO what did you wife say, and what are you trying to get covered up on your chest and why?

My wife doesnt like when I get any tattoos, but good thing she doesnt dictate my life. SHe always bitches then likes them afterwards.

When I was a kid I got fucking my name in like dark bold letters across my chest with like barbwire on the end, its so sososossossososososo gay, lol... id rather it say cock then my name, lol. I just want to get it covered up cause its ugly, bad work and fucking pisses me off. I just dont want to see it ever again.

Just sit on it George and make sure it's something you'd for sure be ok with getting. You know all the risks in getting it I'm sure

yeah def, thats what I'm going to do. I'm not like derp derp... i was in jail and have a job so i'm getting it, lolno... I'ts just a thought.

HOODS said:

I'm secure where I work.

where do you work?
    thankfully for our shitty economy, I get to work security and at a tshirt shop make $200 a day and collect unemployment from my union job cause they got me laid off right now! Life is good!

The whole job thing aside.... I will never ever work anywhere that requires me to put on a suit every day. My field is construction, i like it and its what i know. I'm diggin security and making shirts for bands doe!
    yes

yeah I saw a video the other day of a new machine that automagically builds brick walls and brick roads. it was pretty cool and made me think "that sure will suck for brick layers"
    will never happen. I'm a mason bro, they just dont get rid of us, lol.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    wut does ole lady sayz :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

yes

She bitchesz but will get over it. It's up to me.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HOODS said:

will never happen. I'm a mason bro, they just dont get rid of us, lol.
    I wouldn't say never, but things in construction aren't the most recession sensitive. Someone's always got to get something done construction wise.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    HOODS said:

She bitchesz but will get over it. It's up to me.
    :-j u gotza lot to learn son....

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

fuck no
    someone would be a bit foolish to pass up a job that you have to wear a suit for that would probably pay you more
    imageimage
    edited August 2012
    yes

someone would be a bit foolish to pass up a job that you have to wear a suit for that would probably pay you more

good thing my life isnt all about money. plus, I make plentttyyyyy doing what I do. I actually just turned down a job that would have paid me $81 an hr to work overnights on a non union job. I kind of have to because they get pissed if you do non union work when youre in the union, thats why they take such good care of me when I'm laid off, but I could have done it if I wanted to. Just didnt want to work overnights, been there done that, it doesnt make me happy. I really dont think theres much out there that will pay me more then I make now unless I become an athlete, DR or actor or something...

Construction workers get taking care of wayyy better then I thought when I first went to school. I shit myself when i saw how much I was going to be making just my first year apprentice was $28 an hr, and it raises about $10 a year for 4 years, I'm in my fourth, then the start for journeymen is around $60-$70 an hr, almost there!

edited August 2012
    fuck no
    i know the salary since my dad is a union foreman but im just saying
    i think hed be over the moon to get a non-labor job that would pay more
    the stress, the people, and the hours get to you
    youre younger and starting out, hes about to turn 50 and just about had it with his job
    imageimage
    yes
    he should retire then. I dont know the situation, but with my union you can retire after 25 years. My stepdad worked 45 years then retired, he still works sometimes, but mostly sidejobs and stuff. I enjoy what i do! I know I'm prolly gonna have back problems and shit, but it beats sitting in an office having an anxiety attack with bright lights on me while people are talking about numbers. thats just not me.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do it nigga! I eventually want a neck tattoo, not on the sides, but on my Adam's Apple/throat.