Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Future Timeline

OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
edited August 2012 in Off Topic
I'm not sure how many of you have seen this before, so I don't know how old it is, but I'm guessing at least a couple years. Anyway, it's just interesting stuff. Very detailed predictions about the future.

http://www.futuretimeline.net/index.htm#.UB3R65HleSo
I love winning with women

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    teh future iz now

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You are what you eat
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    22,000 AD The chernobyl site becomes fully safe

For some reason I chuckled.
    image Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    >Latest predictions
    >click August 5th 2012 thinking it's updates from today
    >"3D Printed Exoskeleton Helps Young Girl Use Arms"
    >Realize I already read about this today
    >What kind of asshole prediction is this?
    image Photobucket
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

22,000 AD The chernobyl site becomes fully safe

For some reason I chuckled.

I did too :))
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    this is vury cool....I love shit like this...
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    2045- Humans becoming intimately merged with machines.. 8-X
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    this is cool...when i have time ill have to go threw it in depth....but im pretty sure based on a lot of the factual documentary i have seen that we are going to hit peak oil in the next 10 years and your basically going to have to be a millionaire to be able to afford to drive on your own...everyone should start peeing in there yards and buying organic seeds
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    did you know theres a seed bank in Russia or some other cold place with every seed just in case
    imageimage
    Iv heard a little bit about that....but a lot of the seeds sold now a days don't put off plants that put off seeds so they are basically worthless in the long term view...gotta go organic
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Step 1 - Stash chocolate
    Step 2 - Become robot
    Step 3 - ???
    Step 4 - Profit.

The future seems good.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I can't be more sincere when I say that this civilization will destroy itself within 200 years or so.....feel free to quote this for proof.....
    200 years is a fuckton of time as far as technology is concerned. We may have a singularity event before that time. We as a species may end up going digital.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ure teh devil [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Jobe said:

200 years is a fuckton of time as far as technology is concerned. We may have a singularity event before that time. We as a species may end up going digital.

totally. look at the span of time between the discovery of fire, and the invention of electricity. Then look at how quickly after we discovered electricity we went into space.
    Technology is increasing exponentially. WE are our own worst enemy to truly evolve as a species. I feel we'll kill ourselves off over archaic gods or money before we can smarten up enough to ensure our survival for the next 10,000 years....

It will be greed that gets us in the end, regardless if it's from a specific country, politicians,corporations, religion or someone else. If some societal breakdown does occur, its most likely to be caused when the greedy will continue to consume all the resources (money, oil, water, etc) until those who are forced to go without have had enough. The signs are all there that pressure is building, entire countries are bankrupt, some places have already had food riots and water shortages etc. Food plants will be closing due to lack of cattle and grains because of the summer droughts. You're gonna pay more for Christmas trees this year because tree farms had 1,000's of new and mature trees die off. At some point the shit will hit the fan again.

If we can make it without blowing ourselves up however, there is some crazy shit that will happen in our lifetimes. Even if you only go back 20 years, the progress in consumer technology has been incredible. One can only imagine the stuff that may be possible in another 20 years.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    A few months ago I went through on Wikipedia and looked at all the predicted stuff for the next however many years...although I'm sure that site's more legit. :))
    imageimage
    rexum420 said:

:-SS

Don't worry bro, just roll with it. We might live forever on a biochip somewhere. Maybe we end up with robot bodies you can trade in for an upgraded one.
    image It might be pretty sweet.