Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hey Erikpopsicle

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    This thread sucks.

It ain't Sabbath without Bill Ward!
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    This was not intended as an Erik bashing thread....I just want a review of Sabbaths concert, their setlist, pics, and pics of Eriks mum
    It's still not Sabbath [-(

• SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    I hear ya, jobe. I've been stubborn and refused to get tix before now. but I've taken the day off work, put out a few feelers online looking for 2 tix for friday and we're going down there, tix or not. we've seen Sabbath with and without Ozzy, with and without Bill. and, as much as his situation sucks, I don't want to regret at least trying to go at this point.

the whole concept of Lollapalooza destroying Grant Park every year makes me sick. it took over a month to get it back to the way it was last year. gonna drive home tonight past the fest area and do a little surveillance . . . they already started blocking off streets last week.
    The fact that its lalapalooza only makes it worse for me. I doubt they are going to feel the loss of my money, but the only voice we really get as fans is where we spend our money, and I will no support their increasing history of fuckery. This Bill Ward ordeal was the last straw for me.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Episode said:

Yea, I could give a fuck about Black Sabbath.

/:)
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Sabbath > All rap
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NolaMetal said:

Episode said:

Yea, but I don't have tickets for Friday, I could give a fuck about Black Sabbath.

Got tickets for Saturday to finally see my nigga XO. Ridiculously stoked. And of course, other artists, along the course of the day, Frank Ocean, B.o.B., fun., etc.

yo sir are a faggot
    And you sir, are the equivalent of a crusty ass, intolerant old man.
    Xenocide said:

He likes attention and he gets plenty of it here

Aren't you adorable. Bitchmade little queer. I've stated so many fucking times that I don't give a fuck about attention, wouldn't bother me of every single one of my posts went completely ignored. Just so happens that you faggots love feeding me attention, harassing me, and obsessing over me at any possible moment, I don't want, and didn't ask for that shit. But, like I said, you clearly know me better than I do myself, so sure, I'm an attention whore. Yep.

He comes here to promote his mixtape and shit on metal and the community..even though he was a part of it not long ago

This too, is wrong. Stupid ass cunt. I promote my Music simply 'cause I'm on here, but that's not the reason I'm on here at all, this ain't even one of my main sources of promotion, since most of y'all don't give a fuck, or just hate it 'cause it's me, and/or are ignorant fucks who hate everything non-Tr00 M3tuhlz. And no, my feelings on the Metal community are clear, but I'm not on here all day every day shitting on it, it barely even comes up.

Real reason I'm on here is basically just due to my extremely long past on here.

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the name of this thread makes me lol
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wouldn't miss black sabbath, no matter what music people are into or what you're doing in life, sabbath still rules hellz \m/
    Gnomez said:

This was not intended as an Erik bashing thread....I just want a review of Sabbaths concert, their setlist, pics, and pics of Eriks mum

Seriously I think I would literally be in tears if I saw Black Sabbath play - I would be so overwhelmed by seeing Ozzy and the band play together after I have followed and admired them for over half of my life

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ill be at Lolla all 3 days.. not front n center for Sabbath doe. Die Antwoord need me at their stage to grind bitches. Saturday me n dat nigguh Ep95 finna meet up.
    Watch out for Abba - he might sneak up on you and grapple with you
    In fact take a pic with you and Erik and Don in it - all doing a shirtless lat spread pose down
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Saturday's gonna be a dope day, bringing a bunch of Js and smoking this bad bitch out, then we gonna watch dat nigga XO while faded as fuck.

Thinking of how to get said Js in, was thinking of taping them to my inner thigh, I don't know. :-?
    In your pocket? They dont give you a pat down and get you to turn your pockets out do they!!???
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    -_-
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Oh look.. this thread again. 8-|