Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Breaking Bad

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

So this is probably completely obvious to most, but the phone call back to his wife- He knew the police were there. If fact he probably even took the baby because he knew the police were going to be involved, and he needed to make it seem as if he is the only guilty person here. His only motive for that phone call is to get it on record that he is the bad guy, and his family had nothing to do with his criminal activity. Nothing more.

Exactly why he did that. He knows he lost everything and doesn't want his family to be involved at all. That moment was all Walter White and his realization that he's lost everything he's loved.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    When he yelled we're a family :((
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2013
    Dawg I watched that scene again on the replay of the episode, and that shit is just hard to watch straight up. Takes an emotional fucking toll to sit though that scene.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I don't understand tho that if hevwasvso smart how could he not realize that if you get deeply invested in the METH game that hey things might not work out all that well..
    The shaking camera affect =D>
    NolaMetal said:

I don't understand tho that if hevwasvso smart how could he not realize that if you get deeply invested in the METH game that hey things might not work out all that well..

How fucking stupid are you, honestly? Did you even WATCH the show?

He originally only needed $70 something thousand. He ended up wit $80 million. He originally planned to only take the short risk to get just what he needed, but then he realized he's not the square he was living as and loved the thrill of the bad side of things. The entire series, he was battling wit his own selfish desires (The thrills, BEING someone.) and the love of his family. Like he said, after a while, he was in the empire business. And in his underground empire, he was a fucking GOD, not just a frail old dying man living a square life in a suburban home.
    Well then you really don't love your family then and you deserve it.. It's just that simple
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

So this is probably completely obvious to most, but the phone call back to his wife- He knew the police were there. If fact he probably even took the baby because he knew the police were going to be involved, and he needed to make it seem as if he is the only guilty person here. His only motive for that phone call is to get it on record that he is the bad guy, and his family had nothing to do with his criminal activity. Nothing more.

Exactly why he did that. He knows he lost everything and doesn't want his family to be involved at all. That moment was all Walter White and his realization that he's lost everything he's loved.
    I think it's a little sad when you realize that is what he was doing. I mean yeah he is an asshole, but I feel a large part of everything was for his family. And they are gone now.... sad.
    Meh he's a piece of shit

You don't engage in activity that puts your immediate family in grave danger and causes the murder of extended family.. He has no sympathy from me
    NolaMetal said:

Well then you really don't love your family then and you deserve it.. It's just that simple

Are you that fucking simple minded? Of course, that's not news when it comes to you, but Jesus Christ.
    This show is the very definition of shit never being simply black and white, and that's exactly what you're making it. Walt was always stuck smack dab in the middle of the gray area.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    he shouldve just had hank killed earlier and made it seem like he had nothing to do with it.. skyler even said it whats one more person??
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy

NolaMetal said:

How fucking stupid are you, honestly? Did you even WATCH the show?

He originally only needed $70 something thousand. He ended up wit $80 million. He originally planned to only take the short risk to get just what he needed, but then he realized he's not the square he was living as and loved the thrill of the bad side of things. The entire series, he was battling wit his own selfish desires (The thrills, BEING someone.) and the love of his family. Like he said, after a while, he was in the empire business. And in his underground empire, he was a fucking GOD, not just a frail old dying man living a square life in a suburban home.
    Well sort of...the reason why he kept going after making the 737 is because he felt screwed by Elliot and missing out on the billion dollar company....he wanted to build his own empire
    NolaMetal said:

Meh he's a piece of shit

You don't engage in activity that puts your immediate family in grave danger and causes the murder of extended family.. He has no sympathy from me

I think you were supposed to relate with him on some levels, and understand how easy it was to get wrapped up in it. Before starting this venture, im pretty sure he didn't think it would end like this.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    These next two episodes are gonna be crazy....I see it going down like this....Walt goes in and kills all the nazi dudes and it will be just him and Jessie in the air hanger....don't know where it will go from there but the ending is going to be a scene involving Jessie and Walt for sure
    I think the clips that they showed at the start of the season, has to happen next episode.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I think Walt was caught up in the heat of the moment when he took Holly because he had literally just been kicked out by his family but he still wanted something. Bjt yeah then he realized "oh yeah cancer" and then the rest of what Wake said.
    image Photobucket