Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Breaking Bad

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Shooting it self might not have been awesome but dat score up until the first shot.
    image Photobucket
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Bet the machine gun is to take out the help he hired for fkn everything up...
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

I thought the same thing too when I first saw the episode... That really had to be the worst shooting in television history. I mean a half dozen hired arms with sub auto machine guns cant hit a guy holding a hand gun no more than 20 yards away I mean come on a group of monkeys could have hit them.. but thats what makes me think hank wont die if he was going to die that wouldve been it right there they wont kill him at the beginning of next episode.. or maybe they do... well have to seeeee :-B

This coming from a dude who shoots an AK while holding the clip. You would have missed him worse than the fuckers on BBad.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

I thought the same thing too when I first saw the episode... That really had to be the worst shooting in television history. I mean a half dozen hired arms with sub auto machine guns cant hit a guy holding a hand gun no more than 20 yards away I mean come on a group of monkeys could have hit them.. but thats what makes me think hank wont die if he was going to die that wouldve been it right there they wont kill him at the beginning of next episode.. or maybe they do... well have to seeeee :-B

This coming from a dude who shoots an AK while holding the clip. You would have missed him worse than the fuckers on BBad.

LMFAO this nigga never lets it go. =))
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    edited September 2013

Also bb will never touch ritas death

Piss in a bleach bottle and sniff the fumes. Rita's death was the worst scene ever.

Seriously though...all those guns from clos range and all those missed bullets :|

I'd be surprised if any of you have shot anything period, let alone automatic.... Also before you answer this question - note that possession of an automatic weapon is a federal felony. Unless you own a federal firearm license that allows it (good luck getting that)

=)) =))

Lrn2redneck.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Want to agree and disagree =;
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep

Lol I'm pretty sure that wasn't me.. ^#(^
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    For real doe last episode just made or feel like they are desperate to end on a clif hanger every episode...that's stupid...kill these niggas :!!
    Why the fuck you in such a hurry for them to be offed =;
    Hank won't be killed
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hope they all die. Especially that retarded handicapped bitchmade soft ass nigga... Dude always actin simp.
    Dont drink and drive.. But if you do, call me....

LOL :-j
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2013
    I feel bad now about sayin that after reading the dude is really handicapped irl... Damn.
    I see these last three episodes being really intense... They were originally going to end the series with a movie but decided not to do that.. So what I see them doing, Since this season is way longer than any other season I think I see the last 3 episodes as what wouldve taken place in the movie if it had happened.. Like I said I see Walt being forced to. cook and if they keep hank and alive he will pretty much have to watch
    Saw a pic of the full series box set... WANT!

Gonna buy that
    On the heels of last night’s explosive Breaking Bad season 5 episode, AMC has announced Breaking Bad: The Complete Series.

Due for release this November with all five seasons enclosed, the Breaking Bad box set includes several bonus features both digital and physical.

Most notably, the complete box set is housed in a barrel like the ones Walt buries his money and burns bodies in. Within the barrel you’ll find all five seasons, a Los Pollos Hermanos apron, a collectible booklet with a letter from Gilligan, and a commemorative challenge coin designed by the series creator.

Digitally speaking, the Breaking Bad complete box set includes more than two hours of never-before-seen footage. “The all-new documentary chronicles the making of the final season, from filming the first table read to the very last day on set and everything in between, including Bryan Cranston inviting the camera in to his Albuquerque living room for the first reading of the final script with Aaron Paul,” says Sony Pictures Home Entertainment in a statement.

[Side note: In the quote above we see that Aaron Paul attends the final script read for the last episode of the series, which may hint that Jesse lives until the end. Or, Paul just wanted to attend because of the momentous occasion.]

Perhaps most exciting of all: There is a mention of a 3-minute alternate ending that was shot. There’s also a featurette which takes you behind-the-scenes of the alternate ending.
    Probz gonna be expensive
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's $225. Checked on Sunday.