Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What band shirt are you wearing now?

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Between the Buried and Me
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Slacks, button up dress shit, tie, Cephalic Carnage shirt underneath \m/.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited May 2011
    might wear my WHO NEEDS GOD WHEN YOUVE G0T SATAN shirt to 3 doors down today lol
    I'm not a fan of that shit. that shirt just makes Christians feel sorry for you and want to pray. Get this shirt... It is 100x more epic.

nah i wont wear the mock the cross shirt, its to much to me..... iknow it sounds hypocritical but i hazta draw a line
    nah i wont wear the mock the cross shirt, its to much to me..... iknow it sounds hypocritical but i hazta draw a line
    :-)) pleasez explain this one more. I didnt realize there was a line to be drawn if you were atheist.
    im not atheist.....im nothing i just like to have religious debates but ill worry about what i believe in when im dead lol. i just know that jesus lived and died to help people and i personally dont believe in mocking that....just like i wouldnt wear a shirt with martin luther king with a bullet in his head...
    hmmm. I guess that is a good stance. Well I personally take that shirt to be more mocking Christianity then mocking christ himself. I'm sure the members of Bloodbath would probably also agree that the stuff written about Jesus deeds, if true, make him a pretty decent person. It's Christians surrounding his deeds with the label of God that is offensive. It is fine if you want to believe in supernatural mumbo jumbo, but it becomes a problem when they want to start affecting the lives of those that don't believe.

Personally I think we are long past the time when we need to turn to some supernatural being to get answers. Science has done a pretty decent job explaining shit away.
    im not atheist.....im nothing i just like to have religious debates but ill worry about what i believe in when im dead lol. i just know that jesus lived and died to help people and i personally dont believe in mocking that....just like i wouldnt wear a shirt with martin luther king with a bullet in his head...
    agnostic then? ie... dont care if there is a God or not.
    i care lol i just dont see how god can be proven or disproven either way....so why make a stance on it?? i still think there is a chnce that a god could exist just like i could totally beileve there is no god..there are still alot of funky unexplainable things in this world that we havent remotely grasped yet so why would i try and think i know whats up.....when i die ill either be dirtfood or go to heaven/hell, ill just live me life normal and let that shit work itself out lol
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nothing wrong with that. I personally like to make decisions, and base those decisions on all available information available. I will give you that the existence can not be proven or dis-proven. However if I was putting money down in vegas, I'd let it all ride with bullshit. If there ever happens to be more evidence that contradicts my current opinion, then I will happily change my mind.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    might wear my WHO NEEDS GOD WHEN YOUVE G0T SATAN shirt to 3 doors down today lol
    hahha that would be awesome.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    why would u go see 3 three doors down?
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Children of Bodom
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Never heard of 3 three doors down
    :bz
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Never heard of 3 three doors down
    :bz
    I'm seeing then on Sunday.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    The thing people have to realize is that as Christians, it is our religious duty to spread the word of god. I don't think many people realize that
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The thing people have to realize is that as Christians, it is our religious duty to spread the word of god. I don't think many people realize that
    Santana <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage