Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

#1 band you want to see live

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I have a few bands I still have yet to see but I don't know that I have one that I want to see above all else....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

the pick i got from kerry king is probably my favorite. its awesome

Fuckin sad thing about one of those. I got two at either Slayer in 07 or Slayer in 09, one was white, one was black. I put them in two different pockets. The pocket with the black one apparently had a hole in it. Gone. :(
    I love winning with women
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    that sucks. i always think that happens then i just dig in my pockets some more lol
    Ever since then, I put them in the deepest part of my wallet whenever I remember.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    So? I didn't "catch" my KoS or Death Angel picks, i picked them up lol
    inb4lists
    Huh?
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep

I TOTALLY want to see Norther.....

.....oh wait....

Fuck you.

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    My best friend has a Dimebag pick...from around 94/95
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2012
    Forgot Polkadot Cadaver. Missed the past two tours...and the one before them was before I was listening to them....and it stopped just 5 minutes down the road :-S
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

rexum420 said:

rexum420 said:

mine is Gojira and i can not describe how pumped i am

:| How did you miss them the first 20 times they've toured in the states?
    iv been listening to them for probably 3-4 years....they haven't been near me in that time as far as i know....i didn't really get into them a lot until this last year or so

I would guess that in the last 5 years they have probably been on at least 10 major US tours with a minimum of 20 dates nationally. Sometimes they are in support of bands like In Flames, Metallica, Summer Slaughter (IIC), but they have even had a few headliners (I think). idk... I like Gojira but I dont go out of my way to see them, and I'd guess I've seen them no less then 5 times in concert. It's surprising you havent if you have been listening to them for 4 years.

yeah...like i said i knew who they were and liked them for about 4 years but didn't listen heavy to there music until about the last year...I remember them being with metallica but we had LOG when metallica toured here...and they aren't a band i would travel a long ways for...i live about 2.5 hours from Detroit and Chicago respectively...the only band i really have been able to fit a trip for in my budget has been tool...whom i will always make room for....to be honest i didn't really get into going to shows until the first mayhem...i probably could have seen them but just missed them i guess....and most of this time i was under the impression they didn't tour here much lol...the more you know

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

My first small club show was Children Of Bodom, TBDM and BTBAM in 2008, i went to see AC/DC and Aerosmith before that but those were amphitheater shows.

My first club show was Despised Icon's farewell tour. RIP
    Miss those guys
    I wish i could have seen it.
    inb4lists
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    Them Crooked Vultures
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    i can't wait to see the black dahlia murder. i'm going to catch them on their next tour for sure if it's less than a 3 hour drive
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You won't regret it!
    I have decided.....

Rage Against The Machine.

inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    the only thing that sucked about ratm concerts was the frat boys

the band was always on point
    I know he's not the most skilled guitarist, but I've always loved what Morello has done with RATM, Audioslave and The Nightwatchman.
    inb4lists
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

the only thing that sucked about ratm concerts was the frat boys

the band was always on point

I saw them at the infamous Alpine Valley show when they reuinted..

Several days in a row of rain.. rain at show.. flooding.. mudslides.. mud fights.. crowd surfing from lawn to pit area.. cars stuck in lot after show from floods for hours.. Great show.

The Lolla show a few years back didnt touch it other than them bitching about how they'd walk off stage.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    Add Autopsy and Bolt Thrower to my list
    Post edited by TiradesOfTruth on