Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Maryland Deathfest Thread***

Comments

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Brian said:

Brian said:

He didn't discuss what he posted. This shit isn't blabbermouth, it's the blabbermouth comments section. Suck my fucking dick nigger

Here's what I think Brian.
    1. Unleashed are fucking sick. Great choice for a band.
    2. Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats seem like a strange choice for the bill considering they are straight up psychedelic rock but I'd definitely watch them
    3. Unholy Grave are some awesome grind.
    4. I honestly have never listened to Witchrist
    Fabulous. Here's what I think:
    1. Unleashed are cool but really? Who cares
    2. Uncle Acid are the kindof thing I can dig just listening to in the car, I don't want to see it live
    3. Yeah Unholy Grave is pretty good but I can think of a lot of better grind/hardcore bands I'd rather fly out from overseas
    4. I don't know Witchrist either

I'm still coasting on the first announcement and I already purchased my ticket so I'm just going to complain until they book the bands I want. I was quieter last time just because I was happy I wasn't getting fucked over like I did before MDF 2012. This time, shits for real
    Basically the first announcement would have gotten me there. Everything else is just icing on the cake. Though I'm sure the line up will be getting better and better as the announcements come in.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I'm excited. <:-P
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Brian said:

AWOI said:

Got my ticket \m/

Damn dude you trolled me. For a second I thought that tickets were on sale now instead of in october, and that you were even vaguely familar with the bands on the lineup thus far, and that your poor hick ass could actually scrounge up the spare change and dedication to actually purchase a ticket, book a hotel, and somehow escape the corn maze known as your neighborhood and then find a way out to the east coast. Really dude, you had me going there. Kill yourself.
    Lol uirate.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    O no someone might go to his beloved mdf
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol wtf
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    AWOI said:

O no someone might go to his beloved mdf

where have I heard this one before.........
    I love winning with women
    Brian said:

Lol wtf

Kill yourself
    AWOI said:

Brian said:

Lol wtf

Kill yourself
    Already told you dude, I don't want to disappoint my cousins who all live within a 2 hour radius of my house :(
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Go troll somewhere else
    AWOI said:

Go troll somewhere else

Interesting. I'll continue my work overseas.

Your cousin says hi
    (:| shit isnt even funny also hes attacking my family banplz
    Uirate
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    every argument here seems to follow a script :-?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Brian said:

AWOI said:

Brian said:

Lol wtf

Kill yourself
    Already told you dude, I don't want to disappoint my cousins who all live within a 2 hour radius of my house :(
    =))
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Everyone needs new material. Its all getting stale.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I have out of state cousins =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) )) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) )) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) )) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) )) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) )) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) )) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) )) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
    SATAN said:

every argument here seems to follow a script :-?

LOL UMAD
    Now we just need someone to say "0" and Erik to post something random about his singing voice and we have a late-summer day on MU all wrapped up