Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Maryland Deathfest Thread***

Comments

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I got the 3 in black and white. Cheapest and its the closest to the themes of the shirts over the last 4 years that I got..

Also they usually have a ton of bins of leftover shit from all the mdfs for $1 so Im gonna hit that up to snag a few older shirts to cut off sleaves and shit.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    jag said:

$1

I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So who wants to pick up shirt 2 for me?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited May 2013
    Fukk yooz todd
    Post edited by OPP on
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Start walkin
    why wouldnt i drive :-??
    You'll be there two weeks early
    ill just leave when i need to :|
    Just don't come empty handed
    edited May 2013
    Jewhoe. Now everybody loses.
    no way in hell id come empty handed =;
    12 DAYS
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bitch shut the fuck up and go outside, shit
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    All I know is computing
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MDF XI is just 10 days away! Things are rapidly coming together and we have a few things to report at this time.

Due to a situation with a band members' employer, Evoken will not be able to play MDF on Thursday. Rather than have them not play the fest at all, they have been moved to Friday. Please note the schedule changes on the website. There are no other issues/changes to report other than this.

On Friday, May 17th at 12 pm (EST), we will be releasing the last 50 tickets for the following:
    Friday at Soundstage, Sunday at Soundstage, and Thursday at the former Sonar compound. Sorry, but we cannot release more tickets for Saturday at Soundstage. No tickets will be available at the door for these shows, so this will be your last chance.

After several meetings in recent weeks with various city departments, including the permitting office, we've determined the best scenario for placing our stages at the former Sonar compound. We will not be putting any stages under the highway. Stage 1 will be located on E. Saratoga St (close to the diner), Stage 2 will be on Holliday St (new additional street closure this year), and Stage 3 will be a tented, enclosed stage in front of the club near the corner of E. Saratoga and Gay St.
    The main room of the club that used to be where our third stage was will only be for merch vendors this year, and the smaller room will be open as a place to hang out and grab a drink. We’re happy to report that the A/C is fully functional in the building. If you've never been to MDF and this doesn't make any sense to you, stay tuned for a labeled map that we'll post within a week.

PARKING - As it turns out, some spaces will be available under the highway (metered all day/night) in front of the club, but only about 100. There are approximately 500 spaces for us to use in the parking lot we've been advertising. Weekend passes (Fri-Sun) for this parking lot are available on our tickets page.

Finally, just a few more merch vendors have jumped on board since we last updated, so here is the final list of vendors that will be at MDF XI:

Acid Queen Jewelry, Bazillion Points, Black Mess, Blackened Moon Productions, Century Media, ChopoBrujos, Crucial Blast, Dave's Metal, Deathgasm Records, Decibel Magazine, Deepsend Records, Forever Plagued Records, Haunted Hotel, Hell's Headbangers, IndieMerch, JSR Direct, Largactyl Records, Lock and Shock, Old Cemetery Records, Relapse Records, Salvation Distro, Season of Mist, Sevared Records, Speaks Volumes Records, Thrash Corner Records, Utterly Somber, Vienna Music Exchange, Warlord Clothing, Willowtip Records

Food vendors:
    Nader's Bistro (serving standard fare normally found at festivals)
    Sangtawan Thai Food (curry, pad thai, spring rolls, etc)
    Golden West Cafe (variety of options, including vegan friendly food)
    Smokerhead Barbeque
    McCabe's of Baltimore (tex-mex and standard fare)
    Heavy Metal Hot Dogs (vegan)
    Totally Hot Dogs
    The Hollywood Diner at the corner of Saratoga St. and Holliday St will be OPEN and part of fest grounds.
    niggaz boi sonz
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Have fun everyone! I can't stand to see you all go without me, but I hope you all have fun!
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page