Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Maryland Deathfest Thread***

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Dope.

Anyone going to the Glorior Belli/Krieg/Wolvhammer bar party on Sunday night?
    I love winning with women
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    @Brian
    Watch out for Erik and Abbafag
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Yeah, I'm down to hang out with you guys whenever as well!
    Alex said:

Anyone going to the Glorior Belli/Krieg/Wolvhammer bar party on Sunday night?

I wish. The downsides of not being 21. :-<
    imageimage
    Made our reservations for Abacrombie Inn. Not the nicest place, but not a lot of fucks because MDF.

imagethe

And since we didn't get Thursday tickets, we're using that day to visit the Capitol :D@drinkwine732, fill me in on the cheapest shuttles and places to eat.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Brian said:

RAZOR said:

Brian said:

You haven't booked yet?

We're staying at the Tremont

Tremont party! \m/
    Das wassup

I doubt I'm gonna waste much time drinking seeing as friends who have gone are like LOL I DONT EVEN RMBR TAT BAND CUZ WE WERE DRINKIN ON THE ROOF LOL METAL. It's cool if niggas gonna drink but why waste your time and money if you're not gonna remember the trip
    Oh you say that now...
    Alex said:

\And since we didn't get Thursday tickets, we're using that day to visit the Capitol :D@drinkwine732, fill me in on the cheapest shuttles and places to eat.

You got it. What do you want? Like are you coming in from Baltimore? There's also some hella good food around the capitol area, so you're in for some cool times.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Yeah, we're checking into the hotel at 3pm, then heading directly to the Capitol via whichever shuttle bus is cheapest and most direct.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So does everyone have both venues for friday-sunday?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Naw, we're just doing Sonar. It'd be cool to see Magrudergrind, Weekend Nachos, Tragedy, Infest (whom I know I'll probably never see at this point), and Converge, but eh... I can see a handful some other time. I'm really going for Carcass, Sleep, Venom, Pig Destroyer, Melvins, Pelican, Weedeater, Loss, Exodus, and Pentagram. The rest are bonuses to me.
    Going for Exodus? Pssh this nigger
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    if i were going, i'd mainly be there for the one-shots that don't tour. i've seen exodus like 4 times in the last 2 years, the melvins twice, weedeater twice...
    Which is why I've little interest in seeing Down
    Brian said:

I LISTED A BUNCH YOU ASSHOLE ..I..(-_-)..I../will
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I've also never seen Exodus lol
    Alex said:

Brian said:

I LISTED A BUNCH YOU ASSHOLE ..I..(-_-)..I../will
    I didn't care about the rest of the list

Carcass will be dope and Pig Destroyer will be cool, I don't care too much about them but I want Kat to make an appearance
    Differences
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Due to unavoidable personal reasons, Ufomammut have cancelled their appearance at MDF XI, which includes the tour that was going to be booked around the time of the festival. The band does have every intention of coming to the US next year for a tour, which would most likely include a date at MDF 2014, so hopefully that will help alleviate some of the heart pain this may cause you.

Pallbearer have been confirmed to fill the vacant space on the Thursday show at MDF XI.

Stay tuned for more info as we enter the final stretch of fest preparations.
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    Damn. Sucks I didn't get a Thursday ticket but oh well. Ive seen Pallbearer once, but If I don't see BT before they split, sucks but oh well.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd rather see Ufomammut