Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Maryland Deathfest Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    picked up some extra income today so its possible i could go...would need to find someone to drive but it would be a fun trip :-?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Rex are you not going to Indy? :-(
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers

I thought down seemed a little out of place am I wrong in thinking that?

Yes and no. Stoner Rock/Metal/Sludge/Doom are pretty popular right now. MDF has pulled a significant amount more of the aforementioned styles than usual. It actually is surprising to see them go this route considering the roots of this festival was underground death/brutal death metal and was so for the first 5-6 years. Down fits what MDF swayed towards this year and tried to expand on. They're a bigger band, thus having larger appeal unlike the others. But then the argument of MDF and their reputation to hosting more exclusive bands that you don't get to see tour as much/come to the US is negated with them being on it. I guess it depends on what side of the fence you stand on. I'm a crusty neanderthal who can rattle of bands that should be on this that are more fitting so what does my opinion mean anyways?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Depending on who plays Thursday, my buddy and I might come down that day and my boyfriend will join us Friday. \:D/
    imageimage
    I don't like the down fit for this but that's just me. No band that has played rock on the range should be at MDF
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    RAZOR said:

Depending on who plays Thursday, my buddy and I might come down that day and buy Jag drinks all night and my boyfriend will join us Friday. \:D/

:bz
    well its basically a month away....i picked up in between 25 and 35 hours a week at subway so i would probably be able to afford it if i start next week ( gotta wait for the uniform and they can't order it till next week) if i can find someone who will drive i could probably swing it....there is a slim chance i make it....i really want to but like i said there are a lot of factors but the chances are better then they were a week ago...even if they are slim
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Mdf are sellouts
    Okay :-<

Jag bought me a drink at maiden I would re pay the favor at the next show I'm at with him

Okay :-<

Jag bought me a drink at maiden I would re pay the favor at the next show I'm at with him

You hooked me up with a pit ticket that I didn't expect to even get my hands on for face value.
    This extra income is going to make it so i can afford to buy a car though by next spring...so then i won't have to rely on any one else and for sure make it to some shows in the Ohio Indiana/Illinois area
    I got your back dawg
    jag said:

RAZOR said:

Depending on who plays Thursday, my buddy and I might come down that day and buy Jag drinks all night and my boyfriend will join us Friday. \:D/

:bz

My friend will have to be the one to buy the drinks, :)), but okay. :D

PARTY AT THE TREMONT!
    imageimage
    Noga would give me a hug I just know it :-)
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Wait, if i run into one of you guys, are you gonna yell facefuck? lol

I can imagine, walking through a hotel, and Ape sees me and yells "FACEFUCK", and everyone around us is like :|

inb4lists
    this is how y00z get the womanz

I can imagine, walking through a hotel, and Ape sees me and yells "FACEFUCK", and everyone around us is like :|

It should be mandated that regardless of how cool your name is or isn't, anyone on this forum that meets you should only refer to you as FaceFuck.

Noga would give me a hug I just know it :-)

Of course I would! >:D<

If you go, I'm totally calling you Facefuck the entire time.
    imageimage
    So? Don't judge me rex.

And yes I would facefuck