Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*Official* Big Brother Thread

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited July 2012 in Debate & Discourse
BB started up, so between the live feed and the actual show.... probably wont be seeing much of her.
Post edited by WakeOfAshes on

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Big Brother. She's like a BB super-fiend.

Ian needs to GTFO.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Live feeds have taken over my life..
    Okay changed the subject... so who do you want out? Isnt Ian incredibly creepy?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You need to be more specific with things. Breaking Bad started last night so that's what I thought you meant
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Ian on live feeds is more creepy than ian on the show lol. He just needs to go lol. I love Jenn! She used to be in Kittie :)
    You need to be more specific with things. Breaking Bad started last night so that's what I thought you meant
    Monicaa knew what I meant. :bz
    Ian on live feeds is more creepy than ian on the show lol. He just needs to go lol. I love Jenn! She used to be in Kittie :)
    I just wouldnt have guessed the dude would just wig out like that. He seemed normalish to me, but then he gets on the show and you are like "whoa... is this dude for real?"

And I feel like Dan's picks for his team was really really dumb.
    I'm really not a fan of Dan's. Never was. He seems to be like weirdly in love with Kara. I don't like her much. I loooooveeee Boogie though, and have, since Season 2. I like his team for the most part too, Jenn, Frank (who is the son of professional wrestler, but hasnt told anyone lol) but I don't like Ian. My favorites this year are probably Willie and Jenn though.
    Yeah I like Willie too.... at least so far.

And I agree that I thought Boogie's team was pretty good, Minus Ian which how could boogie know he would flip like that. I feel liek Britney's team is the strongest, but then again being the strongest is going to put a big target on their back. If they can keep up the janelle alliance, and make it to the top 6, then Britney stands a good chance of one of her players making it and winning. Probably Willie.
    Yeah, that'd be really smart to keep that alliance. However, Boogie and his partner from season 2 and 7 (will) have been my favorite BB players of all time. So I'd like to see him go far. Janelle always annoyed me. Brittany is funnier than fuck tho. I'm just glad they're not actually playing this year. But I really wish they would have a season where NO ONE would come back EVER. Which hasn't happened in soo longg..
    Yeah I also liked Dr Will. He was funny. and also a fan of Boogie.

I really can't stand this season's Wil "with one L". There has been too many times where I have mistaken him for a girl. Either that mop on his head needs to go, or he needs to GTFO
    He's gay, leave him alone. [-(
    yeah, me and two of my friends pitch in, which makes it $10 for each of us. for the whole summer. so it's really not that bad. and i've had an obsession with this show for 13 years.. :|
    He's gay, leave him alone. [-(
    I know he's gay, and im fine with him being gay.... I'm just tired of accidentally thinking he is a girl. You can be gay without long girly hair you know. For those that are curious what his hair looks like

I think he's beautiful, haha. I really don't mind him that much.

Lately, though. Ashley has been driving me INSANE.

Her and Ian went on a "date" last night..
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Survivor FTW
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    yeah, me and two of my friends pitch in, which makes it $10 for each of us. for the whole summer. so it's really not that bad. and i've had an obsession with this show for 13 years.. :|
    lol that's pretty cool. I'd watch them if they were free. Is there sound and everything too?
    Yep! And it looks like this.

it shows all different places, wherever has the most interesting thing going on. and you can click on whichever you want to focus on.

And no, it really hasn't changed much since the first season, lol. The first season was 13 years ago. I've watched every season since :|