Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Question for all of you who buy pit tickets online...

OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
edited July 2012 in Debate & Discourse
When I used to buy tickets like this, I would put in the request for pit, but it would always say "This section is not available" or some shit and this would be seconds after the tickets went on sale to the public. Do you just keep retrying or what? I really really really do not want to go through Stub Hub.
I love winning with women

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I would keep retrying. If you really want pit go to a ticketmaster outlet and you'll have a better chance. I just go to the venue if I can
    imageimage
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    preorders mayne. thats where they all go.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I would keep retrying. If you really want pit go to a ticketmaster outlet and you'll have a better chance. I just go to the venue if I can
    Pretty much my only option. They go on sale tomorrow morning at 10.
    livenation n ticketmasterz? :-?
    Livenation
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Small tip: Make sure you are logged into ticketmaster before they actually go on sale.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    It's through Livenation doe. I'm assuming just be logged into them, right?
    Never mind... it's now powered by Ticketmaster apparently. Really dating myself here...
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's through Livenation doe. I'm assuming just be logged into them, right?
    Yeah, just make sure you are logged in and have a credit card already on file. So you don't have to waste time putting the numbers in.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Ohh ok so it's not like they alert you prior to pit sales or something, right? It's just for convenience purposes?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Alright pit tickets can be goofy as fuck. There is an option to select pit but then there is also an option to select the price. This is what I do in order if te first one doesn't work move onto the next.

1. Select pit on which area you are looking for don't enter any price or anything else.
    2. Select best available in location then under price select the most expensive option.
    3. Just select best available and see what comes up.

Mix and match if you want to after if you don't get what you want some times you may get lucky. But most of the time if you have done these three things and it hasn't come up they are gone or they haven't even put them on sale yet.

Good luck with the Manson tickets!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!