Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

'Twins Of Evil Tour' Feat. Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    manson is such a bitch and rob zombie would prob knock his ass out in a fight
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    rexum420 said:

yeah i would like to see zombie still

I have seen Zombie a few times and yet it is a good show he doesn't sing very well live
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    downnola said:

This is all very interesting especially after reading this just the other day...

http://www.spin.com/articles/melvins-51-states-tour-diary-rob-zombie-sucks

I've read on a few occasions now about how shitty it is to tour with zombie. I guess if you put two divas in one room long enough they are bound to get the claws out
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    WTF? Is my show cancelled tonight or what?

Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie could cut Twins of Evil Tour ties after trading threats at Detroit stop Eric Lacy | elacy@mlive.com 10/13/2012 1:03 AM

CLARKSTON, MI - Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie certainly didn't play nice with each other Friday night at DTE Energy Music Theater, the ninth stop of a 36-city "Twins of Evil Tour."

And it had nothing to do the music that was played; apparently it had to do with what wasn't.

Manson and Zombie appear to have a serious beef with each other after Manson accused his fellow co-headliner of cutting his set short.

"I'm going to kick his ass," said Manson, near the end of a set that lasted about 80 minutes.

Manson made the threat after he told the crowd he wished he could've been able to perform more songs.

Once Zombie took the stage, he laughed off Manson's threat and appeared to give Manson the message he's either no longer welcome on the tour or has no shot of touring with him again once it ends.

"Some tours just don't go (expletive) together," yelled Zombie, after he told the crowd Manson didn't even attempt to "kick his ass" during intermission.

Zombie also said he was tired of Manson's "rock star (expletive)" and said something about hoping Manson enjoyed the show because it could be his last.

If that wasn't enough, Zombie then fired more verbal shots at Manson's near the end of his own 90-minute set.

Zombie, paying homage to Detroit rocker Alice Cooper, covered Cooper's hit song "School's Out," and filled it with several cuss words directed at Manson.

"(Bleep) you Marilyn Manson!," Zombie yelled several times, along with other choice words including "suck it Marilyn Manson!"

Zombie not only cussed Manson out during the song, while Manson was nowhere in sight, but also called him "Brian," referring to Manson's birth name - Brian Warner.

The "Twins of Evil Tour" appears to have at least 27 stops left, according to its official website.

Based on Friday night's display of what appears to be an extremely tense relationship, it's hard to believe the tour will go on drama-free unless there's some sort of reconciliation.

Manson apparently also had beef with Zombie during Thursday night's tour stop in Rosemont, Ill., a Chicago suburb.

Manson appeared to imply on his Twitter page that Zombie cut his set list short that night, too.

"Sorry to Chicago for not getting to play "Beautiful People," Manson wrote. "You can sing it in between Zombie songs, his band has already played it."

It's unclear how this Manson-Zombie relationship will work out, but I'll do my best in the coming days to keep you updated.

Despite the drama between the two shock rock showmen, I highly enjoyed the show along with thousands of others.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Travis you need to call the venue and ask I haven't seen anything yet
    Do you have tickets for one of the upcoming shows or did yours already happen Bianca?
    edited October 2012
    I know there'll be a show tonight, and I'm actually psyched for some drama....It'd be epic if Zombie threw MM off the tour and from here on out grabbed a no-name local metal band from each city he visits, and lets that band take MM's spot....Won't happen, but would be awesome....
    This made me laugh. And I haven't found anything about cancelled tour dates. Maybe Manson was just on his period last night and they made up. Who knows. Anyway funny to me-

BLOOMINGTON--There's a big event brewing at the US Cellular Coliseum and officers will be standing guard to make sure the music doesn't turn into mayhem.

Tomorrow night Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie bring their "Twins of Evil" tour to the downtown venue.

It's expected to be draw large crowds, which some fear, could turn ugly if drugs and alcohol are involved.

Police say certain music like heavy metal not only brings fans...it also encourages illegal activity.

A Bassnectar concert at the coliseum last week kept police busy for hours trying to control people who had overdosed on drugs.

Bloomington Police Chief Randy McKinley encourages patrons to have a good time, but not if it puts public safety at risk.

"If you're going to enjoy Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson, then go enjoy Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson and knock off the criminal behavior," said McKinley.  "It's dangerous."

US Cellular Coliseum will also have staff on hand.

It says people's safety is a top concern, which it takes into account when putting security plans together.
    "Police say certain music like heavy metal not only brings fans...it also encourages illegal activity." - what the fuck?! is it 1980 again? YOU KIDS DOIN YER SPEED AN LISTENIN TO THAT OL' ACID ROCK!!!
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    haha that article is funny. Wish i was going to the show tonight.
    I'm glad I'm not driving the 5 hours now with the uncertainty. It was awesome when I saw them at rock in the range so I'll just be happy with that
    ^ lol I agree wit u....I'm only an hour away so it wouldn't burn me as much but 5 hours each way and then shenanigans? I'd burn the place down....
    We would have been there mostly for Manson as well given that's the reason Courtney wanted to go.

Keep us updated if you can tonight Travis?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    just another ploy to make zombie relevant, dude makes bad music.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

just another ploy to make zombie relevant, dude makes bad music.

naw other way around dood... zombie is chill its all mansons faggot ass

If zombie is chill why are there so many negative stories about touring with him?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Who cares? Zombie didn't start this particular bicker
    imageimage