Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

There be a Skeletonwitch/Havok/Early Graves/Mutilation Rites tour

2»

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Maybe if the band costs $100 a ticket or are playing over an hour away. Not if it's $10 and down the road. I just saw them in December...I'll see them later this month...and I'll talk to one of em and see if they have any plans on keeping the same set for this tour, if not I'll probably hit it.
    image Photobucket
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Skeletonwitch have some "contest" going on, if one person goes to 15 consecutive Skeletonwitch shows, they get free backstage access for a 16th show.
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I think it was partly sarcastic. Not that they wouldn't follow through with it, but I don't think they expect anyone to.
    I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Why would anyone want to do that lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Skeletonwitch have some "contest" going on, if one person goes to 15 consecutive Skeletonwitch shows, they get free backstage access for a 16th show.
    if i had enough money to follow a band around for that long, i'd just hire them to play my birthday party or something
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    They chill at the bar after their set every time I've seen them. Its really not hard to meet Skeletonwitch.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    My venue has no backstage lol All the bands chill either in front or in the smoking area.
    image Photobucket
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Shit I thought my show was on a Tuesday its really on a Friday \:D/