Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

More fail from the "other" board

Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
edited March 2010 in Off Topic
...and i was just told by my best friend that 'screamo' is the current trend.

This bothers me on several levels.........if you have to have someone tell you what is "trendy" then you are a fucking tool, what the fuck do "current trends" have to do with anything, "screamo"........doesn't even require a response. Those folks over at the other place must be proud.

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just ignore them, they are retarded beyond belief
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    They are indeed retarded but oh so entertaining.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I dont think ive ever seen anybody of lower intelligence then the general population of the nu-forums.

@alec29: To an extent, yes. but it just gets ridiculous.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    errr wow. Hell even Rolling Stone magazine considers screamo a dead genre
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Kind of random, but the Best Buy here has no electronica section, so they have to put 3OH!3 in "Rock"
    I love winning with women
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    with the talk about dead genres and all, is metal increasing in popularity?
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    ^High On Fire debuted at 63 on the top 200 chart with about 8300 copies sold, which i consider really good for a mostly unknown band outside of maybe hardcore metal fans
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    i hate when all i ever hear is
    oh you listen to slipknot and pantera?
    why do you listen to screamo?

ive heard that shit like 10 times this year from people at my school
    thats uneducated right there
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    ^I get really pissed about stuff like that
    metal is my favorite genre so I get mad when people disrespect things I like
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    People at school always say Slipknot is death metal and they worship the devil.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    i remember my freshman year some asshole sub asked if i was satanic because i was wearing a disturbed shirt... i mean seriously disturbed?? then some kid in class started acting like he was mr know it all and started saying like yea theyre satanic and its in there lyrics and just dumb shit

Im satanic because i worship satan
    not cuz i listen to disturbed
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    @dirtball

I can relate. Some kid thought I was an antichrist because I listen to marilyn manson and was wearing a skull cap.

a JACK SKELLINGTON skull cap. -_-"

but every other kid in my school thinks im a crack-addict/pill-popping devil worshipper.

or like i was wearing a slipknot shirt and it has like three goat head skulls on the front and says slipknot on the back with more goat skulls
    and i was walking through the halls one day with it on and these two mexican chicks (90% of my school are fucking beaners by the way) pass me and i hear one girl whisper to the other... ''media wey el satanico" or something dumb like that

so i set her on fire and sent her to hell
    bitch
    edited March 2010
    I was wearing one of my slipknot shirt in school.

It has the band on the front and the tribal S on the back.

some girl asked me "does the S stand for satan? Because you look like a devil worshipper"
    you know what? next time im just gonna be like

"yes, I worship satan and I sacrifice animals in graveyards and I listen to evil music. I was never like this until I discovered slipknot. They have turned me evil".

or something like that. thatll show em.
    edited March 2010
    LMAO
    you have no idea how many times ive told people that i was satanic just to see the look on peoples faces... its always halarious
    but its like they always ask
    i can see sometimes cuz i do have some pretty bruutal shirts lol

my slayer hell awaits one gets the most responses
    haha.....I should get these 2 shirts and wear em around to see what people say/react.

Probably wouldnt get away with it in school, though.

ok ive seen that one b4
    thats a little toooo bruutal for me haha
    plus if i wore that to school theyd probably take it away and never get it back
    ever lol
    haha, I know a guy who wore his Anal Cunt shirt to school on the last day.

nobody could do anything about it haha