Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Something You Didn't Know About Me Thread

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My uncle Rich is a TV personality. He's most famous for being the Son Of Svengoolie (now just Svengoolie)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Koz
    No shit?? thats pretty cool I remember Son of Svengoolie \m/
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i read this thread backwards
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    While I was in the Marines, we we're on the rifle range qualifying for the year and there was a chick next to me who was just terrible. She was for certain going to fail, especially when we moved back to the 500 yard line. I had her give me 5 of her rounds, and I shot those 5 on her target for her.
    We kept it between our selves and I've never told anyone, its one of those things that can get you in some real shit if the word got out.
    They may have suspected something down in the pits where the score is kept, but they could never prove it.
    Yes, she qualified

and was one hell of a shot at 500 yards.. :-\"
    Did u get it in?
    Nah, she was very cute though..

The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Im distantly related to Kerry King
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i think i said this in the life story thread...but when i was 16 my moms husband (step dad) left my mom and i have three younger siblings and my mom had no income...I dropped out of school and went and worked full time because i really had no other option. My mom hadn't worked in years other then getting paid by the state to take my great grandma, so she could not get a good enough job to support all of us...I wasn't doing good in school at the time any ways...but yeah so iv been working full time ever since...you would think i would have a better paying job lol
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    I use to see a patient that played for the Philidelphia Eagles. Dude was fucking huge!
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    ive never smoked teh green shit.

or any other drug for that matter....other than cigarettes and my beerz

not that i have anything against it, or the people that smoke....i just never had the interest..
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukkin lamez

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    my aunt used to love to dance. when she was a kid one of her dancing partners was John Gotti
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Noga, you are a prime example of meeting amazing people on the internet. Class act at mdf. Would hang with again. Now you n your man should come hang in the lawn with me at maiden indy since pit seems bleak.
    d'aw thank you Jag. :D >:D< you and Ape know I'd love to come out to Indy but I don't think we can swing it. If it were a weekend though things would be totally different!
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    My uncle directed The Incredible Journey (Homeward Bound).
    I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Noga, you are a prime example of meeting amazing people on the internet. Class act at mdf. Would hang with again. Now you n your man should come hang in the lawn with me at maiden indy since pit seems bleak.
    Pit seems bleak? My how things change over a few hours huh
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ape.. that was posted last night doe..
    I:58 am
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes. Maybe I took that the wrong way as you thinking I wrote that after you had offered me the pit ticket.
    It seems as though that is the case. I didn't see any of this thread until now lol
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    My uncle directed The Incredible Journey (Homeward Bound).
    Liar
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I hate it when people snore while sleeping in the same room as me, i always want to wake them up and tell them to shut up.

When i was 16 i tried to commit suicide, and about a week after that my best friend killed herself.

I always feel like I'm not good enough for people, i don't know why.
    inb4lists