Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Something You Didn't Know About Me Thread

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I always give money to pan handlers even though they prob buy drigs and alcohol with it. Atleast if they are hungry I know they can get something to eat if they want.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I give money to homeless/poorer people when I see them too.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fuck that i dont give them one cent
    im not enabling their diseases with my hard earned money
    if they want a meal they can get food stamps or go to a food shelter place which is provided for those type of situations
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I don't give money to homeless people as much as I give them food
    I would give them food but they are always sitting at the end of off ramps on the highway..there is also a place by beantown at the end of rt 2 where there is a traffic circle..there is always like 7 of them there..I don't have food in the truck but I do have a "fin" for them. It just makes me feel good that I helped someone if only temporarily. I believe you reap what you sow. I also do it because that's what The Lord wants me to do (Don't mock me It's my belief not your's..I know). We are all supposed to help each other. Can you imagine a world where everybody helped each other?What a beautiful place it would be. Everyone got along..no more wars..we all just extended a helping hand to each other.That's the kind of world I want for my children.
    You guys alomst voted me "least liked" on here but truth be told...if you knew me you would see that I am prob. one of the nicest people you ever will meet..my wife says I'm too nice but I don't think so..on here I just fuck around alot..maybe too much but it's all in fun. I mean no harm
    so gary say you have a friend.. and you know he is a full blown alcoholic...he tells you he has no money and needs 20 bucks so he can drink himself in a stupor tonight... youd give him your 20 bucks that you earned driving fukkin trucks all day long?
    Probably...I would "loan" a friend..not give but also when you loan friends money that is a good way to lose a friend so I don't like to give friends money not because I can't afford to..I just don't wan't that situation where someone I know owes me money because then you are under pressure to ask for it back..not because I need it..just for principal reasons but most of my friends have loot so I don't anticipate them asking but to answer your question..Yes I would give it to them.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I probably give at least $50 bucks a month to homeless people in forms of cash, food, etc.

I just don't like seeing people not be able to/not want to help themselves.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    hehehe i like Wines av
    imageimage

I probably give at least $50 bucks a month to homeless people in forms of cash, food, etc.

no doubt....also it just makes you feel really good about YOURself.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Gary said:

no doubt....also it just makes you feel really good about yourself.

That just sounds like you're giving money to the homeless in order to make yourself feel like a better person than you truly are. One's own self-interest shouldn't be a motivation to give money to those in need. Do it for them, not for you.
    piss off..you have never done nothing to make you feel good about yourself?
    edited April 2013
    Also you are just picking 1 sentence out of the entire conversation which can be easily manipulated. I already stated why I do it but your stupid mind wouldn't understand it.Say hi to Hitler for me.
    >:/
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Gary said:

Can you imagine a world where everybody helped each other?What a beautiful place it would be...That's the kind of world I want for my children.

Gary said:

I am prob. one of the nicest people you ever will meet

Gary said:

I already stated why I do it but your stupid mind wouldn't understand it.Say hi to Hitler for me.
    >:/

what's your point
    Admit dude..you got a hard-on for me..you always have...but I win..I always win
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gary said:

no doubt....also it just makes you feel really good about YOURself.
    I mean, yeah. It's really fulfilling to help other people.

It's proven that people are happier the more money that they give to other people. Money can buy happiness. It's just hard to see it if we think of it materially.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Honestly, I don't give any specific person THAT much money. Maybe like $5, $10. That's enough for a meal. $5, $10 isn't that much money on the grand scheme of things for someone in my financial situation, so even if they ARE scamming me its not like I am losing much... More than that though, if they AREN'T its always good to help someday get a meal for the day.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited April 2013
    i help people get a meal everyday by working my ass off full time and paying my taxes

personally id rather give my ten dollars to some poor kid dying of cancer then to give it to some dood who's gonna buy booze for it. but thats just me