Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

OZZY OSBOURNE Scraps Album Title, Says OZZFEST Will Return This Summer/ESCAPE THE FATE TALK THREAD

JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
edited January 2010 in Off Topic
Ozzy Osbourne has scrapped "Soul Sucka" as the working title of his new solo album. "When we put that on the Internet none of my fan base liked the title," Osbourne tells RollingStone.com. "They were like, 'I can't imagine me walking around the fucking house with the words 'Soul Sucka' on my T-shirt.' So I was like, 'Fuck it. I've got to come up with something else!'" The now-untitled set is due out in July, the same month Osbourne says that Ozzfest will return after a one-year break. "After Ozzfest I'm doing the most extensive tour of my life," he says. "It'll be something like, 3,025 dates."

Ozzy's next album, his first since 2007's "Black Rain", will feature songs such as "Let It Die", "Diggin' Me Down" and the title track. The record will be the first to feature Ozzy's new guitarist, Greek native Gus G., who replaced longtime axeman Zakk Wylde in Ozzy's band last year.

"People are going to say, 'Oh, you're falling out with Zakk,'" Ozzy tells RollingStone.com. "No, I haven't fallen out with Zakk. I mean, he does need me anymore, Zakk. He actually has his own fucking thing, you know. I knew I had to get another guitar player for a while. I just kept putting it off and putting it off."
JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
Post edited by NOCAP on

Comments