Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

metalsetlists

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Hmmmm I've never heard of this site? Sounds cool. How many of you belong on there? :-?
    A few of us. Myself, Wine, Noga, Brian. I know Alex, Ape, Bianca, and I guess Marc and Leah are also members, but they don't post often, if at all any more.
    I think I have 20 posts or something. I haven't logged in for months....if I had a working computer I think I'd be on there more. When that day comes we'll see :P
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

A few of us. Myself, Wine, Noga, Brian.
    Pretty much the only people that are worth keeping up with here
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I prefer posting reviews over there because people actually give a shit. I was deeply saddened when I saw an odd future thread though
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN?
    Not that I ever used my account, but it took around 3 days for my account to get accepted a few years back. This included a few emails as well.
    Faggot ass hater. Music discussion has nearly died there too though...
    Still more music discussion than the shit on here.
    yeah. this place is turning into a dump. nobody even bothers to post tours anymore for the most part. i used to find all kinds of new shit on boards. i haven't found anything new here in months. it's all just a bunch of faggy drama
    Tours thread should be reopened.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Yeah. Nobody here gives a shit about music unless its hatebreed or mushroom head or rammstein or some other generic mall metal
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    edited June 2012
    Meh, I like how even though it's a metal centered forum, there are still plenty of people who get down to other genres that are normally berated by metalheads like hip-hop or pop-punk, etc. It makes it a better music forum.
    When the tours thread was opened it was different it was a thread we could talk about tours in obv, now noone posts shit about music.
    People shouldn't be so fucking lazy and actually make thread for the tours
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I never posted tours, I dont know how you niggas even know about them so fast, I only know when theres an official announcment or i hear it from youz.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    SATAN?
    Not that I ever used my account, but it took around 3 days for my account to get accepted a few years back. This included a few emails as well.
    yeah. this place is turning into a dump. nobody even bothers to post tours anymore for the most part. i used to find all kinds of new shit on boards. i haven't found anything new here in months. it's all just a bunch of faggy drama
    People should just quit being lazy.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    SATAN?
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I post on rare occasions on the site. But overall I like how everyone on the site can actually have a civil discussion and not turn into so much bitching and e fights.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you have any doubt about their ability to throw down on some funny times though, you just need to ask about the time when Tom G Warrior's "mistress" came on the site to talk some shit.

Also, that place is directly responsible for the UNO incident and destroying Rose Funeral's music career.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you have any doubt about their ability to throw down on some funny times though, you just need to ask about the time when Tom G Warrior's "mistress" came on the site to talk some shit.

Also, that place is directly responsible for the UNO incident and destroying Rose Funeral's music career.
    I remember reading that Tom G Warrior thing and just saying WHAT THE FUCK.

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

Yeah, the Tom G Warrior thing where that gif Leah poster came from. Also, that's probably the only time I've seen people on Metalsetlists get hostile.

The UNO incident was a great read. I wish I was part of the forum when it happened. But that's still like nothing that happens here.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The UNO incident was basically the first time that I'd ever truly understood how open the internet is. They made a news story by talking about it on a forum like 2 days before it happened.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    the uno thing was pretty funny i gotta say
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    *was directly involved with this*
    *was directly involved with this*
    nvm its not funny anymore