Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Piercings.

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i guess that why he pounds mine so hard
    HES ANGRY WITH VAGINA
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i want a new tattoo so badddd. i hate that i have to wait.
    I know that feel. I realized my Maiden one is going to have to wait until after Mayhem on 7/6 because of the sunlight exposure :(
    I'm getting a Maiden tat as well :D
    I wanted to get one before I graduated, but I failed.

Now that I have a job I can really start saving for it.
    I have the money for it. But there's very limited things you can do while pregnant. Wahhh.
    can you eat sushi?
    imageimage
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Billys chick
    Oh okay. Got it.

.....Which one's Billy again?
    Me, You dont remember :((
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    my tongue piercing hasn't ruined my teeth..
    They won't if they are done right (positioning is everything) and the jewelry is fitted the right size.
    Mine must be in perfect position. My tongue ring and my teeth rarely collide, that I notice anyway. And I use plastic balls.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Billys chick
    Oh okay. Got it.

NostraGuardian
    How long has he been here? I know I was gone a couple months but I feel like he was here before i left.
    They won't if they are done right (positioning is everything) and the jewelry is fitted the right size.
    Mine must be in perfect position. My tongue ring and my teeth rarely collide, that I notice anyway. And I use plastic balls.
    thats probably why my sisters messed her teeth up
    she used metal
    imageimage
    Billys chick
    Oh okay. Got it.

NostraGuardian
    How long has he been here? I know I was gone a couple months but I feel like he was here before i left.
    It was BlindGuardian before..
    I wanted to get one before I graduated, but I failed.

Now that I have a job I can really start saving for it.
    I have the money for it. But there's very limited things you can do while pregnant. Wahhh.
    can you eat sushi?
    Nope.
    Or uncooked lunch meat.
    Or anything with aspartame.
    Or a million other damn things

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    prince alberts or gtfo
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    well, im never having kids
    There's very limited things you can do/eat/drink/etc.
    There are too many rules, it's shitty. But worth it in the end :D
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I know that feel. I realized my Maiden one is going to have to wait until after Mayhem on 7/6 because of the sunlight exposure :(
    Do you have a design idea? :-?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    alex not a fan of vaginas? that's a surprise!

Learn something new everyday.
    I love winning with women
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    she used metal
    If the post is too long, it will get bitten all the time. The post for the piercing is usually longer than it needs to be to allow for swelling after it is pierced. A shorter bar needs to be put in after it heals, and this is the one piercing where plastic balls are better, a tooth will break before stainless steel will. The piercing should be done at a slight angle (top hole in a bit further than the bottom) to help encourage the bar to lay flat on the tounge when the mouth is closed.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Do you have a design idea? :-?
    It's going to revolve around

before my step dad passed, like 2 days before, he got the tattoo of this eddie face on his entire forearm. i don't want to go THAT big, but since it's mine and his favorite band, i'm doing something with it :)
    youre a few years too late :(
    oh god :((
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Is it The Trooper??
    I love winning with women
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Metal balls are used for the initial piercing though because the plastic ones break or strip too easy, and the jewelry has to stay in until it heals.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    she used metal
    If the post is too long, it will get bitten all the time. The post for the piercing is usually longer than it needs to be to allow for swelling after it is pierced. A shorter bar needs to be put in after it heals, and this is the one piercing where plastic balls are better, a tooth will break before stainless steel will. The piercing should be done at a slight angle (top hole in a bit further than the bottom) to help encourage the bar to lay flat on the tounge when the mouth is closed.
    I wondered why mine was at an angle. I honestly thought my piercer just fucked up