Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

He's still alive!

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    what reason do we have to do 1/2 the shit we do lol
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Most people that resort to extremely hard drugs are people that have nothing left and just have zero fucks left to give and don't care if it kills them.

No one that's sane with a decent life would say "Lol time for some heroin." just to get high for fun. Me for instance, hardest I would go is MDMA, preferably in Molly form, rather than E. Although, my point is kinda void, because a lot of people seem to overlook white as a hard drug, and at least try it once, and do it from time to time, just as a fun high, mainly as a party/social high. I'd never try it, but just saying.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2012
    Most people that resort to extremely hard drugs are people that have nothing left and just have zero fucks left to give and don't care if it kills them.

No one that's sane with a decent life would say "Lol time for some heroin." just to get high for fun. Me for instance, hardest I would go is MDMA, preferably in Molly form, rather than E. Although, my point is kinda void, because a lot of people seem to overlook white as a hard drug, and at least try it once, and do it from time to time, just as a fun high, mainly as a party/social high. I'd never try it, but just saying.
    MDMA is a hard drug too though, it has the same or fewer consequences as cocaine, etc. Besides, E or thizz has a shit ton of meth or amphetamine in it that only about half of what you're doing is even MDMA.

Heroin isn't done by people the same way things like weed, ecstasy or even really cocaine are done. It's a lot more than that.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Besides, E or thizz has a shit ton of meth or amphetamine in it that only about half of what you're doing is even MDMA.
    Which is why I said Molly. Same effects, but 100% pure MDMA.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow. Fuck that shit.

I tell you what, anybody with a stove, bleach, The Works Cleaner, and laundry detergent could make meth -_-
    i dont know about just anybody but MacGuyver defenitely could

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Wow. Fuck that shit.

I tell you what, anybody with a stove, bleach, The Works Cleaner, and laundry detergent could make meth -_-
    You need a more than that.

Pseudoephedrine is the main component, and that's a controlled substance.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Wine, it wasn't a serious statement. But thanks for that information.

Just throw some sudafed into that list and call it good.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Wine, it wasn't a serious statement. But thanks for that information.

Just throw some sudafed into that list and call it good.
    I remember the days when you didn't need an ID n shit to get Sudafed. You just got it out of the isle and bought it
    imageimage
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    people who do major drugs like that already have major problems they are trying to escape from.
    they can get treatment to overcome the drug addiction, but the problems are still there when they get sober.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Most the people I know on heroin just started out fucking around with perks then oxy's... Then it lead to heroin. They didn't have all these huge problems, they were just tryna party and one thing lead to another, then they're hooked. YeH i also know people eho were junkies waiting to happen as well who had fucjed up lives and fucked up brains too, so it just goes to show this shit can grab anyonr up. I never liked perks they fucked up my stomach thankfully.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'd be totally fine putting harsher chemicals into the harder drugs just so that it kills the person quicker. Clearly they have no reason to or want to live in reality. They are better off dead.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I'd be totally fine putting harsher chemicals into the harder drugs just so that it kills the person quicker. Clearly they have no reason to or want to live in reality. They are better off dead.
    what about the people who get off that shit though and change their lives. What about the people who were good kids and sucked into that shit growing up by bad crowd or shitty parents. tbh, i really am kind of on the same page as you, when junkies die its alot less painful then when say like someone dies in an accident or something. I just know alot of people who changed their lives for thebetter after their drug use or people who fucking just keep trying and trying to get clean but its hard shit, or so many soldiers I know who got hurt in the war then they get fed handfuls of pain meds and come back with a problem with drugs. I donno man, I hear you, i definately do and there are alot of scumbags out there who deserve to fucking die like whitney houston and shit who had it all and threw their life away to drugs or these people with good parents and a good life but dont want to change. I hear you, i guess I just have more sympathy from my past knowing alot of people who struggled with this shit for so long some made it, some are fucking dead. I'm happy for the people I am friends with today who got their act together!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm strictly talking things like meth, bath salts, heroine, ect. If you get to the point that you're into those then there is no hope for you in my eyes. It takes a pretty weak will to do that. Not to mention I'd rather not watch someone suffer through the addiction just kill them off they font want to live life anyway.

Waits for people who like drugs to chime in where I really don't give a fuck.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I dont like drugs. I have just seen so many people beat the addiction and are good people today and it made them so much stronger and appreciate life so much more. Alot of people arent just scumbags who deserve to die, alot of them are. There are people who unknowingly or are naive who get hooked on shit and then theyre fucked without even meaning to. I mean cmon... noone says Oh i'm gonna grow up and smoke crack. The people that have chances to get their life together but chose the other route thats on them. But there are alot of good people who change their lives and it makes them better going through something like this. I mean if we killed off everyone who had an addiction problem, there wouldnt be alot of people left.
    but i also see your point of view there are alot of people who just dont give a fuck about nothing and dont want to change and dont try and deserve to fucking die.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    comes into thread gets this ad.image
    ....jpg 40.9K
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    This guy's a zombie nao right?
    correct
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Wow. Fuck that shit.

You need a more than that.

Pseudoephedrine is the main component, and that's a controlled substance.
    ya but if your 18 you can still get your hands on pseudoephedrine pretty easily, just not a shit ton of it
    Your average meth recipe would call for a shit ton of it.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Right. There is absolutely no reason for people to even try heroin or meth or any shit like that.
    You seriously don't have any idea what you're talking about right here. Think of who you are, saying that, and then compare that to the average person doing heroin. What don't you have in common?

That's right, everything.
    Not that I have true firsthand experience, the "average" person doing heroin aren't always born into poverty and whatnot.

You've seen the movie Trainspotting, right?