Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mushroomhead or Slayer?

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Slayer
    lulz at anyone who picked mushroomhead
    personal preferences are so stupid these days

oh come on skully... When you throw out a musically important metal band like Slayer, and try and compare it against some gimmicky sideshow band- I dont even care if you might personally prefer the sound of the gimmicky band, as a metalhead you should give props/respect to the band that has more then earned it.

Really Dayna's comment is spot on- These two bands shouldnt even be compared.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Slayer
    lol i put on my baseball shirt i had when i was like 5. nice try doe...
    looks like a dress to meeeee
    it's not.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Slayer
    Well ones a legendary band that plays arenas, and the other one is a slipknot ripoff...
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Mushroomhead
    lulz at anyone who picked mushroomhead
    personal preferences are so stupid these days

oh come on skully... When you throw out a musically important metal band like Slayer, and try and compare it against some gimmicky sideshow band- I dont even care if you might personally prefer the sound of the gimmicky band, as a metalhead you should give props/respect to the band that has more then earned it.

Really Dayna's comment is spot on- These two bands shouldnt even be compared.
    i was just jokin' with ya. i do give props/respect to slayer for being around as long as they have. i love slayer, i just love mushroomhead more. just cause slayer has been around longer doesn't mean i will like them more. its pretty much black and white with me. if i like the way a band sounds then i like them, if i dont like the way they sound then i don't like them reguardless of who it is, how long they've been around, or how much of a fanbase they have. which ever sound i like better then i will like that band better.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Slayer
    one ifluenced generations of music, one influenced dress wearing.
    Slayer
    lol i put on my baseball shirt i had when i was like 5. nice try doe...
    looks like a dress to meeeee
    it's not.
    can you wear it when we hangout?

i'll wear it if we go to mushroomhead, i might fit in! \m/
    Slayer
    only if Stabler and Jay help too
    Mushroomhead
    one ifluenced generations of music, one influenced dress wearing.
    well since you put it like then...........even though i like mushroomhead's music more i should like slayer more

sense = not made
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Slayer
    skully = not laid
    Mushroomhead
    comeback = irrelevant to conversation
    Slayer
    still no vagina in Skully's life.
    Mushroomhead
    Slayer
    Still no pussy :-??
    Mushroomhead
    same 3 comebacks in a row @-)
    edited June 2012
    Slayer
    No pussy [-(
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Slayer
    Ahahaha
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Slayer
    SLAYER!!! \m/
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    edited June 2012
    Mushroomhead
    No pussy [-(
    i bet the guys from mushroomhead get more pussy then you
    Slayer
    They prolly do, I'm married. I only get it like once a week now, I'm sure that will slowly dwindle too.
    Mushroomhead
    They prolly do, I'm married. I only get it like once a week now, I'm sure that will slowly dwindle too.
    that sucks, man. im on a 26 year losing streak :-<

=)) =)) =)) =))